Monthly Release Notes - February 2021
|Clearswift||Core Security||Document Management (RJS)||GoAnywhere|
Exit Point Manager for IBM i
Feb 1, 2021
- A new function key, F23=Delete, has been added to the Work with Captured Transactions screen. This can be used to delete all selected Captured Transactions, even those records on pages before or after the page currently visible. If selection has been subsetted (F16), function key F23 will delete only transactions included in the sub-selection.
- Multiple Captured Transactions can now be deleted from the database using the new DLTCPTTRN command.
- Colors are now used to indicate status of Object Rules on the Work with Object Rules by User and Work with Object Rules by Location screens.
- Usability of the Work with IP Address Groups screen has been improved.
- The software has been enhanced to provide a more flexible purging process for unwanted Captured Transactions.
- An issue that could cause User Authority rules for *SIGNON to erroneously show rules for *FTPSIGNON in a specific case has been resolved.
- An issue interfering with the *SWITCH function when working with Object Rules has been corrected.
- Missing field-level help on the Work with System Values screen has been added.
- An issue causing the incorrect display of error messages in the Work with Object List screen has been corrected.
- The message that appears when failing to delete an Object List because it is in use has been clarified.
- An issue causing Object List commands to fail when Powertech Central Administration is not in the library list has been corrected.
- An issue causing a failure to update the global gules has been corrected (F2=Global Rules Facility on the Work with Security by User screen or Work with Security by Location screen).
- The Change Server Function Rule screen now includes additional on-screen guidance to indicate the fields that can be prompted, and what options are available for fields that cannot be prompted.
- Usability updates and corrections to default values have been made to the Work with Socket Rules screen.
- Cursor positioning errors in the Work with Object Rules by User screen and Work with Object Rules by Location screen have been corrected.
- The F6 function key in the Work with Loc+User Pre-Filters screen is now labeled "Create" (instead of "Add") for consistency.
- The F12 key, to return to the previous screen, is now consistently available on all screens.
- The keystroke used to create or add a rule (F6) is now consistent across all IBM i screens in the product.
- Failure to position the list on the Select Object Type screen has been corrected.
- A problem causing the case sensitive option to be inactive when subsetting Captured Transactions has been corrected.
- An issue that caused Object List messages to omit the name of the Object List in some cases has been corrected.
- An error displaying the correct help text on the Work with Exit Point Manager System Values screen has been corrected.
- Validation and message inconsistencies in the Work with Exit Point Manager System Values screen have been corrected.
- On the Configuration Menu, "Work with System Values" has been renamed "Work with Exit Point Manager System Values" to more clearly indicate the menu controls product values and not IBM i system values.
- An issue that, in some cases, caused the cursor to return to an incorrect position after choosing F4 to prompt a field has been corrected.
- F1 help text for the Object List Library Entry field is no longer inconsistent (depending on when F1 is pressed).
- Nonstandard options (such as "FN", "UA", and "LA") on the Work with Security by Server screen have been replaced with standard numerical options. (Legacy options will continue to function.)
- An issue causing the error message "Authority MEMOBJ Is not allowed for the SERVER server" to appear for QSO servers when updating the Change Server Function Rule screen has been corrected.
- The Create Rule screen now includes additional on-screen guidance to indicate the fields that can be prompted, and what options are available for fields that cannot be prompted.
- Servers are no longer restarted unnecessarily during activation in interactive sessions. Only servers with a value other than *NONE for Pending Change will be restarted.
- Language for the F6 option (to create a Rule) on the Work with Pre-Filters screen has been corrected.
- An issue that cause Object List transactions to be incorrectly included in reports has been resolved.
- An issue causing the incorrect display of error messages in the Create User Group screen has been corrected.
Identity Manager for IBM i
Feb 8, 2021
- An issue preventing CSV data from being imported into Identity Manager has been resolved.
- An issue causing the incorrect PPMSTRMON error "Text not available for message T518003 file PPMMSGF" has been corrected.
- For consistency with IBM conventions, *ALL has been removed in the SUBSET options for profiles on the PTPMLIB/PPMDLTPRF command.
- The Limit All-Object Authority setting in the default Security Policy has been changed from *NO to *YES.
- Security alert audit messages now always include a message identifier.
- An issue that caused the IFS Encryption Server program to fail when a file was opened and closed many times in a row has been resolved.
- A timing issue that caused an error while running the STRIFENCJ command in encrypted directories on the IFS has been resolved.
- An issue that caused an error updating data area CRDA211, with subsequent accessibility issues, has been resolved.
- An invalid user profile can no longer be used on command ADDIFSEXTP.
- Errors and unexpected behavior while running the Encrypt Object (ENCSAVOBJ) command have been resolved.
- An IFSENCJOB error on retrieving file info (API GetFileInfo) has been resolved.
- An issue that caused activation/deactivation to fail when a file had more than 100 fields has been resolved.
- An issue has been resolved that could cause activation/deactivation to fail when the field registration contained entries for the same file name but different libraries, and different authorization lists were assigned to each entry.
- Incompatible IFSENCJOB date formats that could previously cause CRPIFSPRC to function incorrectly have been resolved.
- A problem showing the Last Modified date when an IFS entry is activated has been resolved.
- There is no longer a need to press ENTER twice to submit changes on the Work with Symmetric Keys screen.
Feb 11, 2021
- Fixed issue with MCH1210 causing communication job to fail.
- Fixed issue communication job staying in TIMW status until Office 365 is restarted.
- Updated license agreement.
Feb 24, 2021
Fixed issue with Node configuring to itself instead of Host on new installation.
Fixed issue with the IP address or name of Node changing to the IP address or name of the Host during product conversion.
Feb 26, 2021
Updated to include Network iASP compatibility.
Version 2021 SP1
Illuminate can scan files and folders stored in Amazon S3 buckets or FSx as a FileShare scan.
Illuminate can now send group information to the VERA portal when scanning files in FileShare.
The real-time status now updates in the UI when force closing the Titus_IFS orchestrator when running a SplitProcess scan.
When installing an Illuminate instance, you receive a non-blocking error if the SQL Server is not on the same machine
When passing an invalid scan settings name or parameter to the Titus_IFS.exe, an exception is thrown.
If a secondary server joins a scan, then pauses then resumes it, all processes from the secondary server are imported.
The log entry "FileScanner.Program - Finished TITUS_IFS" repeats for each process.
Feb 20, 2021
Dashboard is available on Titus Console for Titus Data Classification users. Titus Data Identification solution is discontinued.
The number column in Audit table was narrow and any number of three or more digits would be broken into multiple lines. This issue is fixed now and the number is displayed in a single line.
Feb 20, 2021
An issue existed in 'Supported Products' link under Events and Policies section of a Configuration where expanding the 'Supported Products' does not display the list of products. The link needed to be expanded twice to view the supported product list. This issue is fixed now.
There was an intermittent issue in Edge browser which gives a login error for Policy Manager. This issue is fixed now.
Titus Office Add-in for Outlook Online
Feb 20, 2021
No updates for this release.
Titus Office Add-in for Word/ Excel Online
Feb 20, 2021
Office Add-in now supports Set classification Action for Word and Excel documents. This provides capability to set classification of a document based on a policy triggered on classification change Event.
Office Add-in now supports basic alerts for Word and Excel documents. The Alert dialog can be configured to display policy violations in documents and the user can acknowledge the alerts. Document alerts are warnings only and does not prevent user actions.
Office Add-in for Word and Excel Online now supports Field behavior for Schema Fields. This feature enables you to allow, warn or prevent upgrade, downgrade or changes to the original classification of a document.
The issue where Apply header/footer Action does not apply header and footer to all sections when multiple sections are available in a document, is fixed now.
Titus Classification for G Suite
Feb 20, 2021
- Titus Classification extension is now hosted in the cloud to support the multi-user distribution via Google Admin or GPO. The link will be provided upon request.
Titus Data Detection Engine
Feb 20, 2021
No updates for this release.