Monthly Release Notes - February 2020
|Document Management (RJS)||GoAnywhere||Halcyon||IBM Partnership|
Version 6.4.0 - Beta
- Added a reception awareness feature to AS4 servers to monitor for asynchronous receipts.
- Added Triggers for AS4 events.
- Created a new GoAnywhere Command Get Job Status API. This includes new GoAnywhere Command Get Job Status SOAP and REST web services.
- Added a file chooser to the Web Client Brand configuration page.
- Added authentication type to Admin User templates.
- Added the ability to use KMS for the Admin server certificates and trust.
- Improved the AS4 server so attachment files are processed more efficiently.
- Enhanced the UI PostgreSQL Switch Database steps. They now include an option for creating a schema.
- Added support for routing unauthenticated AS4 messages to the anonymous Web User.
- Updated the PGP Sign and Encrypt Task to not require that the key name be specified if there is only one PGP key in the KeyRing or Key Vault.
- Added the ability to bypass routing rules on the Admin Client allowing users to login based upon their login method instead of routing rules in case of a misconfiguration.
- Enhanced the LDAP Auto Creation logic when using Routing Rules to use the login method specified by routing rules first when user doesn't exist.
- Enhanced French translations in the Web Client.
- Updated the Trigger Call Project action - the Job Queue text field is now a drop-down list that displays all available Job Queues.
- Improved error messages for sharing Secure Folders and made the Audit Log remarks more descriptive.
- Enhanced the file name pattern field on Monitors to allow regular expressions of up to 255 characters.
- Enhanced the license refresh process to log validation errors during startup of MFT.
- Upgraded the TinyRadius API to version 1.1 to fix an issue with passwords greater than 16 characters.
- Updated the Write EDI X12 task so that the sender and receiver no longer receive extra padding in the GS segment.
- Updated the Read EDI X12 and Read EDIFACT tasks to optionally handle repeating segments as loop type data.
- Updated the Global Logging to ensure all IndexReaders are closed after searching.
- Updated the View Certificate page to display the certificate serial number when viewing a KMS certificate.
- Updated some Japanese messages in the Admin client with correct context.
- Updated existing French translations to be more accurate.
- Improved error logging for incoming AS4 messages.
- Added the ability to configure the Admin Site URL for Admin Single Sign on settings.
- Upgraded Apache Tomcat from version 7.0.96 to 7.0.99.
- Upgraded the commons-beanutils library from version 1.9.3 to 1.9.4.
- Fixed an issue with Job File Auditing where Host and User Name information wasn't being tracked.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to enter the Master Encryption Key name with leading spaces.
- Fixed an issue where the PGP Sign task would sometimes throw a Null Pointer.
- Fixed an issue where a large session timeout caused logout to occur.
- Fixed an issue where certain fields were being logged incorrectly in the AS4 Audit Logs.
- Fixed an issue where a Web User could not be deleted unless all AS4 messages on their subchannels were deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the expression descriptions in the Project Designer Expression Wizard would not display in the selected language.
- Fixed an issue where the Write Excel Format background and foreground color options were displaying two 'Olive Green' options. One of the options is now labeled 'Maroon'.
- Fixed an issue with the FTP service where listing files and directories with -a option resulted in a null pointer exception.
- Fixed an issue with Schedules where certain repeat conditions would prevent saving.
- Fixed an error authenticating Users before running an Agent Scheduler or Agent Monitor.
- Fixed an issue with EDI X12 where the maximum number of loop iterations was not being validated when the loop was required.
- Fixed an issue where the AS4 Push task did not correctly validate receipts in certain scenarios.
- Fixed an issue where a bad response was returned when an a decryption key was not specified on an AS4 Processing Mode.
- Removed an unnecessary edit icon on the Custom Tasks page.
- Corrected the Japanese translation of the word 'Japanese'.
- Fixed an issue where audit logs would load Service Level Agreement Log View modules without the Admin User having Service Level Agreement Log View permissions.
- Fixed an issue where changes to non-password fields in Global Settings would incorrectly trigger an admin log "password changed" entry after rotating master keys.
- Fixed an issue where deactivating a domain would not check use by Agents, Agent groups, and Agent templates.
- Fixed an issue that when using the PGP Encrypt task, the file sizes in the File Audit log details were incorrect.
- Fixed an issue where the Send Email task would add extra brackets to the From field when other fields were updated.
- Fixed an issue where Request Files would try to send a password to a mobile number. This is not an option for Request Files.
- Fixed an issue where users would follow the SAML Logout URL when they should be returned to the Login page instead.
- Fixed the display of certificate attributes when editing a signed certificate in KMS.
- Fixed an issue where the Retrieve Email task failed on attachments with Chinese characters in the file name.
- Removed unnecessary table columns for Monitors in the Agent console.
- Fixed an issue that when an Admin User failed Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on login, a Web User with the same user name would be locked out.
- Fixed an issue where an error was thrown when adding a variable in the GACMD Cloud Connector Run Project action.
- Fixed an issue where Web Users could have AS4 processing modes without an AS4 Partner ID.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin Client and Web Client were not setting the language cookie to secure when connecting over HTTPS.
- Fixed an issue where the Web Client was not setting the language cookie correctly over HTTP.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the license from refreshing in certain scenarios.
Network Server Suite
Feb 18, 2020
- Error handling during network outages has been improved in this release.
- Alerts now support UTC dates and times.
- The Android App now supports alert paging by way of the 'Load More' action.
- An issue with the installer running on SUSE Linux 64-bit platforms has been fixed.
- An SQL Injection vulnerability has been fixed in this release.
- Special characters are now fully supported within comments.
- Default values for all items in the Preferences section, such as Connection and Read Timeouts have been added.
- The number format of certain languages sometimes raised an error when the Enterprise Console client tried to connect to the Enterprise Server. This has now been fixed.
Feb 04, 2020
- New MQ Monitor templates for AIX and Linux have been made available in the Central Configuration Manager (CCM).
- An advanced filtering feature for closed alerts has been added within the Enterprise Console client.
- New alert archiving settings have been made available in Enterprise Server Options to manage closed and purged alerts. Alerts were previously written to an archive file, but now remain in the database. Periodic purging will take place depending on these settings.
- The Enterprise Console is now able to capture user statistics such as the number of alerts acknowledged, closed and replied to.
- Enterprise Console now captures alert statistics such as the number of minutes taken to close or reply to an alert.
- Alert text statistics, such as number of alerts by frequency of text message, are now being captured.
- A user can now search for alert within a panel by entering a partial match of text
- Enterprise Console layouts are now stored in the SQL database. Users wanting to import a layout from version 10.3 can do so from the Enterprise Console client. Any user can create a 'Private' layout which is only visible to them. 'Public' layouts are created by users with administration rights and these are available to all users.
- It is now possible to report on Enterprise Console archived alerts.
- An updated version of the 'Infor M3 Grid Monitoring' template has been made available within CCM.
- A new AIX VIOS template has been made available in the CCM.
- A new Source Type has been added to the Enterprise Console to recognize alerts received from the IBMi Log File Monitor.
- Customers can now use database names that are different to the Halcyon defaults. this enables the hosting of multiple installations of Network Server Suite on the same SQL Server instance.
- The ability to report on Enterprise Console alerts, such as Monthly Alert Summary by Platform, Top 10 Alerts, Alert Summary by Device Group and Alert Summary by Product, has been made available.
- 'Alert Selection' has been improved for each alert panel shown in the Enterprise Console client so you can, for example, filter alerts based on one or more conditions of Alert Type, Source Type and Alert Status.
- It is now possible to enter comments against closed alerts.
- The REST action now supports JSON.
- The REST action now allows use of both GET and PUT.
- Network Server Suite now includes an IMAP Monitor.
- Online product help is now available from within all Network Server Suite applications.
- CCM now includes an action that has the ability to Hold and Release rules from within a different Monitor.
- Windows agent TCP Monitor rules now include firewall proxy settings
- An SNMP Trap action for an IBMi alert now includes additional information such as the alert ID, Action ID, Alert severity and Rule information.
- In certain circumstances, monitoring steps on the Windows agent when settings get updated. This has been fixed.
- Processing large log files within the Windows Log File Monitor meant that Network Server Suite could become unresponsive. This has been fixed.
- The Windows agent would fail while refreshing some services. This has been fixed.
- The System Monitor would not raise alerts for an IBMi environment being completely down. This has been fixed.
- A fix has been applied so that forwarded alerts on a secondary Enterprise Console now have pending actions canceled when the alert is acknowledged on the primary Enterprise Console.
Advanced Reporting Suite
Feb 04, 2020
- A new Enterprise Console plugin has been created in Advanced Reporting Suite to collect data from an Enterprise Server database. The data includes user, alert and alert text statistics.
BoKS SSH Client for Windows
Feb 19, 2020
- Updated to be based on PuTTY 0.73 and to use OpenSSL 1.1.1d.
- Added the ability to specify stricter security rules for connecting to servers when using BoKS Client for Windows with BoKS Manager.
- Added history list to the BoKS SFTP graphical interface for easier browsing.
- Added the ability to delete items that are selected in the BoKS SFTP graphical interface by pressing the Delete key, in addition to being able to delete using the context menu.
- Removed the ability to undock the session tab out of the main window and into a window of its own. The checkboxes "Restrict Content to Document Tabs" and "Restrict Floating Windows" are removed from the Tools > Options window.
- Added the ability to configure whether a confirmation dialog is displayed when closing sessions in the BoKS SFTP graphical interface.
- CAS-0010175125: fixed an issue whereby network locations were displayed in the BoKS SFTP graphical interface even though it was not possible to transfer files to and from these locations.
Feb 12, 2020
- An issue that could cause missing switch details on Event Reports has been resolved.
- Erroneous "Cursor PABR060G not open" messages have been removed from the Profile Switch and Profile Release processes.
- Password Masking is now supported in English, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
- A typo in the help for the System User Report panel has been fixed.
Feb 18, 2020
Fixed issue with encrypted backups receiving MCH3601 error.
Robot Schedule Enterprise
Feb 12, 2020
- Improved transfer rate for text-based FTP.
- Agent version now shows correctly in Robot Schedule Agent Manager.