Monthly Release Notes - February 2019
|Automate||Bytware||CCSS||Document Management (RJS)|
- Added official support for the Azul Zulu JRE.
- Updated the installer for Windows to ensure the path to executable on the service is quoted.
- Updated the HTTPS load balancer to better persist the session during long transfers.
- Added the ability to specify the encoding when writing to a file using the Print Task.
- Updated the file reader tasks to ensure the processed input files variable is properly set in all cases.
- Fixed an issue where Network Shares Resource defined as type "Native" would fail when defined as a Web User Virtual Folder.
- Fixed an issue where the ICAP Task was ignoring the "Connection: close" headers on the response of the Options request.
- Fixed an issue where downloading multiple files and folders as a zip file from Secure Folders in the Web Client would sometimes display an index out of bounds exception.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the PGP Task to fail validation after switching from PGP key ring resources to the Key Management System.
Agents Version: 1.3.1
These features require GoAnywhere MFT 6.0.3 minimum.
- Added the ability to specify the encoding when writing to a file using the Print Task on Agents.
- Updated the file reader tasks on agents to ensure the processed input files variable is properly set in all cases.
- Updated the Agent Installer for Windows to ensure the path to executable on the service is quoted.
GoDrive for Mac OS
- Fixed a file system issue that prevented GoDrive from syncing on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Added the ability to reuse connections to the server.
Includes Insite Analytics 1.3.1
Crypto Complete, Vityl IT & Business Monitoring, and GoAnywhere MFT status assets can now be created and viewed as Key Indicator widgets and can display values and icons as supported by the asset.
Fixed an issue with the 'Invalid Profile' dialog not displaying to the user when attempting to create a Crypto Complete widget without a profile assigned to the connection.
- The Indicator selectbox within the Key Indicator widget now displays fully across the Add/Edit Widget panel.
- There was an issue of customer systems in languages other than English not being able to start Insite due to a JAVA language default, but this has now been fixed.
- Fixed print button issues in Robot Schedule when popups and redirects are blocked in the browser.
- There was an issue in Deployment Manager with HSLOADMGR being updated on a daily basis, but this has now been fixed.
- The wording has been clarified in the Data Collection toggle on the Diagnostics page.
- There was an issue with names of dashboards being repeated on the edit panel when attempting to create a Title widget with a Dashboard type link, but this has now been fixed.
- Fixed an issue that caused some filter select boxes to be editable.
- Fixed a loading issue that occurred in some scenarios when attempting to edit a Title widget.
Insite no longer supports SUSE Enterprise Linux 11 Server.
- You can now set parameters including delay and repeat values (using Alt-click or Cmd-Click) for all notifiers in the Link Notifier view.
- The Knowledgebase article describing chart file structures has been updated to include old and new chart file structures. It is available at https://community.helpsystems.com/knowledge-base/intermapper/chart/chart-file-format/.
- You can now use a command-line to open Intermapper or Intermapper Remote Access with multiple maps using multiple --map arguments.
- When using Intermapper Remote Access as a read-only user, you can now access on-demand tables when the SNMP Table viewer probe is used.
- Notifiers now send OK status correctly.
- You can now open Intermapper or Intermapper Remote Access from a command line using multiple --map arguments.
- An issue that prevented the Star arrangement from working on 64-bit Windows systems has been fixed.
- An issue with large detection maps that prevents Intermapper server from starting up has been fixed.
- Link notifiers now send OK status properly when the previous status was Critical.
- Corrected the display of negative 32-bit data values in charts, web server charts, and reports.
- When unpacking the Red Hat distribution, the ReadMe file is now named correctly.
- The new product name, Powertech Antivirus for IBM i, is now used throughout the software and accompanying documentation. (Prior to version 8.0, the product was called "Stand Guard Anti-Virus for IBM i.")
- Powertech Antivirus now uses the new McAfee 6000 Anti-Malware Engine, which includes the following:
- Improved VBA file handling capability to detect more threats.
- Improved Executable and Linkable Format (ELF) file handling capability.
- Enhanced support to detect 64-bit PE, ELF, Mach-O, and .NET based malware.
- Optimizations to DAT initialization to improve load times.
- A menu option has been added that allows you to change the *ALLOBJ profile to something other than QSECOFR.
- Object locks on AVMSGQ, which could interfere with installation, have been fixed.
- Documentation updates have been added, including the usage of a non-standard FTP port for acquiring DAT files and PTF files, fixes to code examples, omitting a single file from scanning, and other improvements.
- The owner of AVMENU has been changed to STANDGUARD (rather than the user performing the installation).
- AVCFGTSK *CMD has been changed to public *EXCLUDE.
- 1AV0001: The MCH0601 space offset error with On-Access Scanning has been fixed.
- 1AV0002: The SQL0181 error in AVRUNTSK, when omit items exceed 1024, has been fixed.
- 1AV0003: The *WGET option has been added to AVCHGUPDA, AVRUNUPD.
- 1AV0004: The help text for WGET has been updated.
- 1AV0005: AVMSGF for WGET has been updated.
- 1AV0006: The SIGABRT error in AVRUNTSK when creating a logfile in a directory that doesn't exist has been fixed.
- 1AV0009: The FORCE parameter has been added to AVRUNUPD. This allows you to force a DAT update even if the DAT files are current. This can be used to fix missing or corrupt DAT files.
- 1AV0010: Duplicated AVCHGAO help text has been fixed.
- 1AV0011: The user guide has been updated.
- 1AV0012: AVUPDATE ADDJOBSCDE AVRUNUPD OUTPUT(*LOGFILE) not valid has been fixed.
- 1AV0013: AVRUNUPD now supports ACS wget.
- 1AV0014: A problem causing incorrect display of AVDATVER data area text has been fixed.
- 1AV0015: A problem causing incorrect function of AVSUPPORT option 20 menu has been fixed.
Powertech Authority Broker for IBM i
- Timed command functionality has been added at the switch pair level.
- The ability to select a Warning Interval action has been added.
- The System User report has been modified to include all the swap pair information including Profile Descriptions, Exit Point Programs, and Time Overrides.
- The option to select the information that is included in System User reports has been added.
- The error message displayed when attempting to release a switch when no switch is active has been improved.
Powertech Database Monitor for IBM i
- The new product name, Powertech Database Monitor for IBM i, is now used throughout the software and accompanying documentation. (Prior to version 3.17, the product was called "Data Thread.")
- An issue causing Notify Only users (non-signers) to be displayed on the Workflow History screen has been resolved.