Monthly Release Notes - April 2018
|Automate||Bytware||CCSS||Document Management (RJS)|
Automate and Automate Enterprise
-  Fixed permission error when creating a workflow with an empty task through the wizard by an Administrators Group member.
-  OnError 'Start Task' action has been removed from Automate Enterprise.
-  Importing a task into v11 will run as expected when there are hyphens at the end of message.
-  Fixed v11 ability to log on/unlock a logged off/locked system when Security Interactive Screen or Splash Screen is present upon log on.
-  Fixed issue of first tasks failing to run after a successful log in by a triggered workflow in Automate Enterprise.
-  Web Browser 'Set Value' activity, 'Set Text' value of 'Change to' field will now import from previous versions as expected.
-  The calendar in Management Console will show task names as expected.
-  The calendar in Management Console will show workflows as expected.
-  Importing a task from v9 to v11 with the 'Send Email' action will transfer correctly.
-  Workflow status will be cleared in Execution Events after a 'Log Out' action.
-  User can call custom function from variable.
-  BASIC Scripting action window will now prompt to save changes when closing the window.
-  'Close SQL Connection' action will ignore the "Session could not be found" exception when selected in Error Causes exceptions.
-  Task selection dropdown in "Logs" now allows a "/" in the Task Names.
-  Managed Task Logon Properties imports to v11 correctly.
-  SQL Query Host steps will import from v9 to v11 correctly.
-  The disabled users are no longer allowed to log in to Management Console.
-  Import Tasks with 'Network: Disconnect' action will be imported correctly from v9 to v11.
-  Stored Procedure actions retrieve the list of the stored procedures in the database correctly if System radio button is selected in the action.
-  A subtask failure within Managed Task will stop and error on the step in the sub task, and the parent task will not continue.
-  Terminal 'Send Text' action will import correctly.
-  Management Console Ports set to 9700 will migrate correctly from v10 to v11.
-  'Focus window' action set focus to windows correctly when brought to foreground.
-  The SQL query statement boxes import/migrate correctly using the 220.127.116.11 version of the datastore migration utility.
-  When the 'BASIC Script: Execute' action has an Embeded/External 'For Each' statement, it will not fail while executing.
-  'Set Variable' step does not fail when the task has a BASIC Script action.
-  New, unsaved workflows will run successfully from Work Flow Designer.
-  User and user group permissions maintained after migrating to v11 with Data Store Migration.
-  V8 tasks can now be imported into v10 and v11.
-  Tasks will not randomly fail due task step logging on the agent.
- [23749 and 24046] When scrolling on the 'Constants', 'SQL Connections' for Server and Agent properties pages, the column headers and 'New, Modify, Remove' buttons will be remain visible.
-  User folders will be correctly created and unduplicated when migrating database from v10.7.0 to v11.
-  Constants will migrate successfully from v10.7.0 to v11 using Data Migration Utility.
-  Import: Database (SQL Query): Dataset.field will show value correctly in Task Builder pane.
-  Shared Variable values are now updated in run time without the need to save the workflow.
-  Unassociated 'End Case' in a 'Loop' action will show 'Expecting Select step' message as expected.
-  'Loop' actions from v8 and v9 will import correctly into v11.
-  CreateGuid() function will work correctly in BASIC Script action.
-  SMC in v11.0.5 will successfully connect to earlier versions of v11 servers with a warning but will not cause a database corruption.
-  Window title bar in Task Builder will now accept all characters for the name field, including illegal characters such as < and >.
-  'FTP:Connect' action will load the Proxy setting correctly from System Default properties if default is selected.
-  SQL Injection attack prevented with proper use of parameters.
-  Data will pass to LDAP securely using AntiXSS methods LdapFilterEncode and LdapDistinguishedNameEncode.
-  All paths are checked and validated before being sent to file API.
-  All areas in code expected to have low-memory situations are now handled in code correctly.
-  System Libraries will always be loaded using the correct full path returned by the system.
- [23908, 23910, and 23911] Trigger objects are working as expected when referenced in the task.
-  'Computer:Log Off' action runs as expected.
-  Amazon S3: Create Bucket drop down list is populated correctly.
-  Encrypting files with an AES algorithm works as expected.
-  Browser Registry Connection Profile Log File Option works as expected.
-  'Split File' activity preserves the destination and works as expected when importing from v8 and v10 to v11.
-  Azure Storage Timeout values work as expected in v11.
-  Fixed SQL Server cpu usage when querying the Instances table.
-  Fixed CPU/memory/thread count issue when querying workflows/lists from an API.
-  Importing types from web services will not cause a circular dependency error.
-  Moving the scroll viewer in Management Console Constants page with a large number of constants will not lead to a slow down.
-  In Task Builder, stopping a Start Task subtask will stop the entire parent task as well.
-  SQL Server will not run into deadlocks in the instances and execution event tables.
-  In the 'Web Browser > Set Value' activity, the user is now able to successfully set Interaction to "text" when the "Locate by attributes" option is selected.
-  The FTP Logon step description correctly identifies the set proxy type.
-  The FTP Logon step from v8 will now import certificate sources correctly.
- Added SQL Server 2014 to SQL Server job command.
- Fixed OutOfMemoryException when editing job suite member jobs.
- Fixed issue with mastertostandby when the password has a special character.
- Fixed mastertostandby loading issue.
- Fixed web services code to work with Informatica PowerCenter versions 10.1.1 and 10.2.
- Converted SAP job definition ABAP print parameter retention period range to 1-9.
- IBMi Agent Event Monitor file threshold works as expected.
- General code updates.
PCL to PDF Converter/400
Fix to CPYPCLPDF command.
Requires OS V7R1 or higher.
- Status messages are now returned after a document is advanced from the REST API if the document has completed a route.
- Added the ability to copy the document link url to the user's clipboard via the link dialog box.
- Full folder path now displays on document details page.
- Routed documents can now be cleared after being returned at a step.
- Certain special characters such as < and > are now able to be entered and updated as document index key values.
- The Windows service no longer consumes a lot of CPU resources when in an idle state.
- Routed documents can now be cleared after being returned at a step from the REST API.
- The full text indexing no longer contains a potential memory leak when processing certain rasterized PDF documents.
- Fixed an issue where document downloads could result in a 0 byte file being downloaded to a user's system.
GoDrive for Windows
- Updated the uninstall process to notify the server that the device has been deactivated.
- Improved the stability of the Activity window.
- Improved the responsiveness of GoDrive when there is a lot of activity.
- Updated the validation when changing the account password.
- Modified the registration process so the URL is persisted when using the Back button.
- Improved the error handling when attempting to mount the drive to a drive letter that is already taken.
- Core Insite Analytics functionality has been added to the Insite Framework including:
- License Management
- Query Builder
- Data Connection Management
Network Security for Insite
- A header text issue when viewing audit reports in Insite SPOOLfiles node has been fixed.
Robot Network for Insite
- The expand and collapse buttons are now working correctly in My Network.
- Selecting to view the Status Center for a Node Group now functions correctly.
- Display issue when Ouput Queue is selected within the Host Setup Report has been fixed.
- Default filter now working correctly in Preferences.
Robot Schedule for Insite
- The Hold option is no longer displayed for 'G' group type jobs in Schedule Activity.
- It is now possible to sync a mobile device to Access Authenticator when a connection to the Authentication Manager is not available.
Added support for VMware systems with the following functionality:
- Added a new directed workflow to predict the effect of adding more virtual machines to a VMware ESX host.
Added new Expert mode events to predict the impact of the following:
- Adding a new virtual machine
- Making a copy of an existing virtual machine
- Moving a virtual machine from one host system to another host system
- Changing virtual machine settings
Added capability to include descriptive information about the plan you are creating.
- Added the Transaction Per Second chart to the Results page to show predicted transaction rate by workload or virtual machine.
Added the capability to override all report and table styling, including the default style.css style sheet.
Added the ability for an administrator to specify a default home directory for Report Navigator for each role.
Added the ability to bookmark the Report Navigator URL.
Updated the WebAPI modules to allow hierarchical display of discovered object types.
(CAS-0010082037, 0010082497) Updated the query to allow a row processor to be added without causing the query to be overwritten.
(CAS-0010077646) Increased the character limit to 512 for the Username field for LDAP configuration.
(CAS-0010071442) Upgraded the ZK libraries to resolve an error when zooming in/out using the Mozilla Firefox browser.
TeamQuest Administration Console
- (CAS-0010078514) Updated the configuration file to turn off HTTP tracing so that security scans no longer flag this file.
(CAS-0010090558) Updated TeamQuest Manager to enable SSL on all installations and upgrades.
- (CAS-0010090628) Updated TeamQuest Manager to include Microsoft Universal C Runtime (CRT) DLLs.
- (CAS-0010083266) Updated the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) used on Microsoft Windows systems to no longer generate management information base (MIB) messages when using traps for alarm messages.
- (CAS-0010090374) Updated TeamQuest Manager to allow the upgrade process to continue even if the tqmgr service is not started.
Upgraded libraries to allow charts to be exported using the latest versions of Microsoft Excel.
(CAS-0010077602) Added the capability to configure number of login attempts to multiple LDAP accounts in Vityl Monitor.