Monthly Release Notes - December 2018
|Automate||Bytware||CCSS||Document Management (RJS)|
- Changed the name of Performance Surveyor to Automated Analytics.
- Updated server to use Tomcat 8.5.32 to include the latest security updates.
- Updated server to use Java 8 update 181 to include the latest security updates.
(CAS-0010121654) - Updated chart previews to no longer display "Permission denied" errors for phantomjs.
(CAS- 0010119637) - Updated Arithmetic and Range Categorization functions that are combined in a view to no longer return the “unsupported input combination” message.
(CAS-0010114728) - Updated LDAP errors to not include the Expired Password message.
(CAS-0010113977) - Updated the Virtualization Trend view to no longer show "No Matching Data" for VIRTUAL CPU COUNT chart.
Vityl Capacity Management
- Updated the monitor mode to view data at the rate it is collected.
- Added predefined time periods to the Overview interface.
- Added system type to search results.
- Added the ability to navigate to the Overview and Details interfaces from search results.
- Added a Docker information table.
- Added Container ID to Linux process data.
- Added User names to Linux process data.
- Updated the equipment assignment workflow to be seamless.
- Added Split Workload event to Capacity Plans.
Added the Analytics Service module for the Microsoft Windows collector.
- (CAS-0010121257) - Changed the Move Workload event to move workloads with CPU values of 0 before moving other workloads.
- (CAS- 0010118810) - Updated new plans with multiple systems to no longer falsely identify a system as critical.