Monthly Release Notes - February 2017
|Automate||Bytware||CCSS||Document Management (RJS)|
|Powertech||Robot||Safestone||Sequel & Showcase|
- Enhanced the Amazon S3 Resources to support server-side KMS encryption of files.
- Fixed an issue where downloads of a non-existent file from an FTP/S or SFTP server would create the file as a 0 byte file. This issue was introduced in 5.4.0.
- Added logging to the job file audit log process to provide details when a record fails to be logged.
- Updated the SSL cipher configuration picklist to properly indicate which cipher suites are used when no ciphers are selected. This includes the Admin server, HTTPS/AS2 server, FTP server and FTPS server.
- Updated the footer copyright to include 2017.
- Fixed an issue where using an FTP server resource as a Web User file system would fail when running GoAnywhere on a Linux/Unix based server.
- Fixed an issue where IP blacklist update notifications were being sent to older versions of GoAnywhere Gateway.
- Fixed an issue where the Completed Job Statistics report task had the wrong dropdown option for the Chart Data field.
- Fixed an issue with the LDAP update logic for Web User settings to use case insensitive comparisons.
- Fixed an issue with the LDAP synchronizing for Admin Users where the email field wasn't properly cleared when the email address in the LDAP entry was empty.
- Fixed an issue where the GoAnywhere HTTPS task would log HTTP trace information when GoAnywhere MFT was configured for debug logging.
- Fixed an issue with LDAP synching where unmapped attributes were being overwritten on Web Users in certain cases.
- Fixed an issue where the Import Custom Task process could produce a 500 Internal Server Error.
- Fixed an issue where the Bulk Password Update button was missing on the Where Used page for Admin Users.
- Fixed a memory leak with the GoFast file transfer acceleration communication framework.
- Fixed a memory leak with the GoAnywhere Gateway client communication framework.
GoDrive for Windows
- Added the ability to pass connection settings as parameters to the silent installer.
- [BUG FIX] Java Exception in Interfaces window when selecting interfaces has been fixed.
- [BUG FIX] The Map List displays correctly after map status change.
- [BUG FIX] The installer background displays correctly in the Mac OSX Sierra installer.
- [BUG FIX] When editing notifiers in a map, stability has been improved.
- [BUG FIX] HTTPS probe responsiveness improved.
- [BUG FIX] When changing a NetFlow port on a Linux machine, Flows server now responds properly.
- [BUG FIX] The Status window shows properly in Japanese.
- [BUG FIX] In the Link Notifier table, the 'Count' column now displays properly.
- [BUG FIX] The 'Count' column dropdown in the Device Notifiers view is now initialized correctly with the current value.
- [BUG FIX] When the 'Display Unnumbered Links' check box is changed, the Interfaces window now shows links properly.
- [BUG FIX] When multiple interfaces are selected in the Interfaces window, the space bar toggles check boxes correctly.
- Enhanced the Field Encryption registry to lookup more information about the field when adding or updating an entry. This change reduces processing overhead and reduces issues with checking field information when decrypting.
- Added a position to screen to allow users to easily position to entries in the Field Encryption registry
- Added a position to screen to allow users to easily position to entries in the IFS Encryption registry
- Added a position to screen to allow users to easily position to entries in the Data Encryption Key Store.
- In the IFS Encryption Server job added the ability to check for requests for the job to end every 30 seconds.
- In the Add Field Encryption(ADDFLDENC) command changed the Field procedure return value(FLDPROCOPT) default value from *FULL to *AUTH.
- Fixed an issue where the IFS Encryption exit point programs would not find the CRRP002 program in the library list.
- Fixed the WRKFLDENC Work with Field Encryption screen to not load more than 9,999 entries at a time.
- Fixed the WRSYMKEY Work with Symmetric Keys screen to not load more than 9,999 entries at a time.
- Fixed the WRKIFSENC Work with IFS Encryption screen to not load more than 9,999 entries at a time.
- Fixed the IFS Encryption Server job to recognise restores of files.
- In the IFS Encryption Server job removed processing the WA entries.
- In the IFS Encryption Server job reduced the file lock contention.
- In the IFS Encryption Server job added code to better update the CRLSTSEQ data area with proper journal receiver and sequence number.
- In the IFS Encryption Server job added code to read the journal in the correct library.
- In the IFS Encryption Server job fixed an issue when renaming files through mapped drives.
- When changing an entry in the in the External Key Manager check the correct license.
- Changed the user swap program (CRRP015) to strengthen the parameter editing.
- Added code to check if a file is locked in the VFYIFSENC command.
- The DT_DUPPROC job no longer loops occasionally while attempting to fix duplicate Transaction ID's.
- An error during the product update relating to the EVFEVENT file has been resolved.
- Incomplete CSV output has been corrected.
- A new System Parameter has been added to opt 12, EM-DTFMT, that allows the email date format to be customized.
Added a message to the staged installation/update joblog stating that RBTSLEEPER must be inactive in order to update RBTSYSLIB (in the event RBTSLEEPER is active and causes a staged installation/update process to end in error)
A Pool Size Performance Factor value of zero is now allowed for all pools except *BASE. The zero value indicates a fixed size pool that won’t be adjusted by the tuner
Updated the RBCCHKRSC command in the green screen and GUI to correctly populate the command parameters for jobs with a parent
Message text for CPA5201, CPI2401, and OPT1410 now cooperates with message data that has trailing blanks and no longer returns with invalid message data lengths
Added a call to release profile handles each time user profiles are swapped in RBC7011. This addition allows resource monitor jobs to continue checking resources after checking WebSphere MQ managers, queues, and/or channels
The APYCFGRSF command now properly applies constraint information.
Added two CLRLIBRSF functions for RSFTEMP into the IBM Job Scheduler entries (one for source and one for target).
Updated the INZRSFHA command to archive a previous version of the model program whenever a new one is installed into RSFUSER.
Updated the compare/audit operation commands CHKLIBRSF and CHKOBJRSF to support Groups.
Fixed replication of *USRPRFs with a *LOCALE path name.
QSYSGENPT now accepts profile passwords up to 128 characters.
See the Robot Schedule Enterprise release notes for information on the new Robot Schedule Enterprise and Automate Premium interfacing.
Updated the audit log report to correctly handle the date and time a report runs when scheduled during daylight savings.
Jobs are now allowed to use *JOBD as the library list name in send packets.
In the event a job completes abnormally and the message is sent to the Network status center, you can now opt to add the job’s application name to the end of the job abnormal end message. The data area RBTINCAPPN must exist in the Schedule product library in order to use this feature.
Robot Schedule Enterprise
You can now use Robot Schedule Enterprise to schedule and execute Automate Premium jobs. Because these jobs run through an Enterprise Agent, they are reactive to other jobs and allow other jobs to be reactive to their success or failure.
Implemented a Skybot Abstractmanager program and close() method to eliminate the Java OutOfMemoryError error received when creating a file event with a generic wildcard.