Monthly Release Notes - January 2017
|Automate||Bytware||CCSS||Document Management (RJS)|
|Powertech||Robot||Safestone||Sequel & Showcase|
- An error displaying the Switch Type and Time Limit values for profile switches has been resolved.
- An incorrect substring value used when changing object ownership has been resolved. This defect could cause errors in installation, profile switches, and timeout facility.
- Attempting to add a server using sudo on SLES no longer causes a hang in some instances.
- The User Guide option under the Help menu now links to the HTML help.
- Initializing the configuration policy after adding multiple SLES servers no longer causes a null pointer exception.
- Java code has been updated for SLES compatibility.
- Using Policy Minder to rename a managed server with the same name but a different case no longer breaks the ssh key connection.
- Permissions attributes are now included when exporting XNIX file policies.
- Email Generated Passwords. Administrators can now configure Power Admin to automatically send generated passwords to onboarded users over email. See Configuring Email in the Power Admin Administrator's Guide for details.
- Power Admin’s uninstaller no longer requires the end point to be disconnected from the Central Administration management system in order to complete.
- Minor help typos were corrected.
- An error causing duplicate information in the Profile Activity Report panel (PPM3545), resulting in an excessively long report, has been corrected.
- Option 4, Delete, on the Work with Generated Passwords panel (PPM3730) is now functional.