Monthly Release Notes - May 2016
|Automate||Bytware||CCSS||Document Management (RJS)|
|Powertech||Robot||Safestone||Sequel & Showcase|
- Updated user defined data WEBDOCS keyword parsing to correctly match other products
Starting with version 5.3.0, GoAnywhere MFT requires a minimum JRE (Java Runtime Environment) version of 1.7. If you are running on a Java version prior to 1.7, you must upgrade your JRE before upgrading GoAnywhere MFT to version 5.3.0.
The new Secure Forms module allows end-users to fill out custom forms and optionally upload files through a secure HTTPS web portal in GoAnywhere MFT. The Secure Forms can then call Project workflows in GoAnywhere MFT to automatically process the submitted data and files.
GoAnywhere MFT administrators can define one or more Secure Forms with configurable input and output fields, custom labels, and file components to control the data which end-users provide when submitting a form.
For instance, a Secure Form could be used to collect electronic voting ballots, in which the user would be prompted for input parameters such as the county in which they live. The user could then upload their electronic ballot and submit the Secure Form. A Project workflow could automatically be executed to distribute this electronic ballot to the appropriate county election official (based on the county selected by the end-user on the Secure Form).
The Secure Form module includes:
- Granular access controls with support for authenticated and public sessions.
- Ability to embed forms into existing external web applications.
- Friendly URL access to forms.
- URL redirection on submit.
- Fully customizable input components and layout.
- Support for file uploads.
- Ability to dynamically generate and provide output files for download.
Please note that Secure Forms is an optional licensed module. Contact your account manager for pricing and additional details.
New Tasks and Workflow Features
- Added a GoDrive Upload Task which allows a Project workflow to push files out to Web Users' GoDrive folders. This includes the ability to set an expiration date on distributed GoDrive files.
- Added a new Checksum Task which allows calculating MD5, SHA1 and SHA2 checksums on files.
- Added a 'Where Used' feature to Admin Users which provides the ability to find all Schedules, Monitors and Triggers that are configured with a specific Admin User's account.
- Added the ability to mass update passwords for Schedules, Triggers, Monitors and Secure Forms.
- Added the ability to import a single Resource from XML or multiple Resources from a ZIP file.
- Added the ability to export multiple Resources into a ZIP file.
- Added the ability to sort FileSets by name, last modified date, or size, in ascending or descending order.
- Added the ability to create a new Project when restoring from a previous revision.
- Enhanced the multi-file download capabilities in GoDrive and Secure Folders to retain the folder structure for empty directories.
- Added the ability to support an unlimited number of GoDrive file revisions.
- Added the ability to granularly control the log level of GoDrive device synchronization.
- Added the ability for GoDrive users to remove their own access of files and folders that have been shared with other GoDrive users.
- Updated the GoFast server configuration to support multiple GoFast Listeners.
- Enhanced the Syslog capabilities to support Structured Data, including the ability to specify what audit information gets sent to the Syslog server.
- Added password policy settings for Admin Users and checks to the Security Audit report to ensure the policy is enforced for PCI DSS requirements.
- Enhanced the RADIUS (RSA SecurID) login method to support failover host configuration.
- Enhanced documentation to use the latest HTML 5 standard and updated the Web Client help to be 508 compliant.
- Enhanced the Functions documentation to include advanced examples and decision making.
- Upgraded Log4j to version 2.5 which allows changes to the Log Directory and Global Log Level to take effect without requiring a restart.
- Added a process to clean up the Tomcat temp directory on startup and shutdown of GoAnywhere.
- Added a scroll bar to the context menu on the Project Designer to support cases where the menu stretches off the screen while using lower resolutions.
- Upgraded MyFaces from 2.2.2 to 2.2.9. This upgrade protects the oam.Flash.RENDERMAP.TOKEN cookie with the HTTPOnly flag.
- Updated the Move Task to log a warning message to the Job Log when the target file cannot be deleted during a file overwrite.
- Added the ability to configure the Users and Groups that belong to a Domain from the Domain configuration page.
- Added text to the Project Designer to show the domain that the Project belongs to when working in a multi-domain environment.
- Updated the size of the Destination Folder field on the Copy Project page.
- Updated the SQL Server driver label to indicate its compatibility with all later SQL Server versions.
- Updated Monitors and Triggers to store the Project location and credentials on the database record rather than in the XML action definition.
- Updated the list of Service logs on the Audit Log page to be sorted alphabetically.
- Updated links for the News Feed gadget and the footer to target www.goanywhere.com instead of www.goanywheremft.com.
- Updated the Copy Task to persist the original cause exception when a failure occurs while copying the data for a file.
- Updated the GoFast upload and download job logs to include the encryption and compression algorithms used when the Log Level is set to verbose or debug.
- Added sorting to the GACMD command list.
- Added the ability to specify the client certificate key alias when using certificate authentication from the GoFast Task and Resource.
- Removed unnecessary project components from the context menu while working in the Project Designer.
- Added a Label field to the Import Project source component in the Project Designer.
- Removed the max length validation on the Destination Folder field of the Copy and Move project screens.
- Reorganized the Project Component library.
- Added change detection and change history to the Admin Users, Groups, and Roles pages.
- Added the ability to enable and disable access to the Execute Native Command task and trigger action per domain.
- Added the Secure Mail package ID to the HTTPS Audit Log view page.
- Updated the PGP key generator to allow creating DH/DSS keys larger than 1024 bits.
- Fixed an issue where the GoDrive audit log index processor was running more frequently than necessary.
- Fixed a navigation issue with Secure Folders when loading a directory with a large number of files.
- Fixed an issue in the AS2 task where the Receipt-Delivery-Option header was still being sent when the Request Receipt option was set to 'none'.
- Fixed an issue with bandwidth throttling for GoFast where the receiver was not able to control the rate it was receiving data.
- Fixed an issue with the MySQL DDL where created on and last modified on fields of some tables were defined as 'timestamp' data types instead of a 'datetime' data types.
- Fixed an issue with the query used to disable users during the LDAP Managed login method synchronization.
- Fixed a potential scheduling conflict with the expired WebDocs monitor where the monitor could run twice a day in rare situations.
- Fixed a permission issue where Web Users were able to copy and send files from a Secure Folders directory without having download (read) permission on that directory.
- Fixed the alignment of the File/Folder label on the Share Item page in GoDrive.
- Fixed an issue where Project level variables were no longer showing in the Expression Wizard dialog in all cases.
- Fixed a navigation issue with Projects from the Scheduled Job History page.
- Fixed an issue where the Domain selection popup could render when only one active Domain is configured.
- Fixed an issue with the GoDrive folder tree where more than one node could appear select in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue where the Workflows menu item was available when no domains were configured on a user with Security Officer role.
- Fixed a leak with the GoFast memory manager that was incorrectly counting memory allocations in rare situations.
- Fixed an issue where GoFast checksum calculations were registering on the Active Transfers page.
- Fixed an issue with the Notification Time settings for GoDrive email notifications where the first notification time could not be later than the second notification time.
- Fixed an invalid message in the Copy task that referred to 'moving' a file.
- Fixed an issue with the Job File audit logs where queries could start failing when the sequence ID is greater than the maximum integer size.
- Fixed an issue where start times for Job File audit logs where not being set properly.
- Fixed a miscalculation with packet loss when downloading small files using GoFast.
- Added the ability to configure the maximum file upload size allowed for the File Manager.
- Updated the Retrieve Email task to remove unsupported forward slash characters from file attachment names when saving attachments to the file system.
- Updated the purge process for Completed Jobs and GoDrive Audit Logs to auto-commit, which prevents overflow issues that could occur on certain database servers when purging a large number of records.
- Fixed an issue that could cause FTP passive data connections to fail in certain scenarios when using GoAnywhere Gateway as a forward proxy.
- Fixed an issue with the 5.2.0 upgrade that could cause project folder permissions to be lost if a group other than the All Admin Users group is used to grant access to the project folder.
GoDrive for Windows
- Upgraded the Callback File System to version 5.1.164 which addresses an occasional mount media issue on Windows 10.
- Added an ability to clear recent activity messages from context menu.
- Added an ability to automatically recover from a corrupt file storage
- Added missing "About" window which is a quick way to find application version and copyright information.
- Improved notification messages and toast messages for Windows 10.
- Improved user input validation
- [BUG FIX] Dataset View now shows all declared datasets, including those whose autorecord value is set to FALSE.
- [BUG FIX] Link Interface Error Totals no longer include errors for links that are in Maintenance mode.
- [DOC FIX] Linux and InterMapper RemoteAccess ReadMes now state that Java 8 is required.
- [BUG FIX] Printed output from InterMapper Flows reports has been improved significantly.
- [BUG FIX] Cursor now changes to indicate that Interfaces window is loading interface information.
- [BUG FIX] Issues with text color have been resolved.
- [BUG FIX] InterMapper no longer prompts the user to save device thresholds when the Server Settings window is closed.
- [BUG FIX] Edit menu options (cut, copy, paste, and delete) are now enabled at appropriate times.
- [BUG FIX] InterMapper RemoteAccess no longer disconnects from InterMapper server with "Unescaped ampersand." error.
- [BUG FIX] Email notifiers triggered by Interface alerts are now sent properly.
- [BUG FIX] InterMapper RemoteAccess no longer generates "Application downloaded from the Internet" confirmation message when launched on OS X 10.11.
- [DOC FIX] Uninstall instructions for InterMapper RemoteAccess now available in OS X and Windows Readme .
- [DOC FIX] References to Big Brother probes and links to resources have been updated to reflect Big Brother's current status.
- [BUG FIX] In addition to Oracle Java, InterMapper RemoteAccess now supports OpenJDK on Linux machines.
- [BUG FIX] NIC manufacturer now reported correctly in Layer 2 window on Windows machines.
- [BUG FIX] An issue preventing resizing of The Flows window on Mac OS has been resolved.
- [DOC FIX] Instructions for configuring Debian systems to install InterMapper via apt-get are now available in the InterMapper ReadMe file.
- [BUG FIX] Welcome page now displays correctly when language is set to Japanese.
- Prior releases of Interact provided communication with syslog and SIEM solutions via a transport layer protocol called “User Datagram Protocol” or UDP. UDP does not provide encryption or guarantee delivery of events. Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) has been added to Interact to address these issues. TCP provides reliable, ordered, and error-checked delivery of Events. In order to encrypt event data, Interact now also includes Secured TCP communications using TLS certificates. This allows you to encrypt the traffic between Interact and your syslog server or SIEM product. (User Datagram Protocol (UDP), Interact's former method of event data communication, which does not offer guaranteed delivery or encryption, is still supported). See Work with Interact Broker/Agent Properties for more details on TCP in Interact.
- The following Hardware Message ID’s are no longer missing from Interact:
- When outputting in *CEF format, T/CD information is no longer missing.
- The Profile Activity Report (PPMPRFACT) has been enhanced to allow the specification of a date/time range for the history data. Only history dated within the range will be printed. Each Profile name will be printed regardless of whether or not it has historical data; a "No History" indication will be printed if that is the case. See Profile Activity Report panel for more details.
- PPMDLTPSN now has options to delete or disable the profiles attached to a Person, then delete the Person. See Delete Person panel for more details.
- The profile setting for Limit device sessions (LMTDEVSSN) now supports all valid operating system values.
- Change Profile Settings (PPMCHGPS) has been updated to provide validation of the “Setting value” parameter. See Change Profile Settings panel for more details.
- The "Profile Existence" Audit Strategy no longer skips profiles. (Previously, profiles with a status of "m" were erroneously skipped). Additionally, the "Remove from PowerAdmin" Remedy was updated to allow for the removal of the Profile from the "Work with Profiles" list and not send another directive to the endpoint system to try to delete it.
- The Profile Activity Report (PPMPRFACT) has been enhanced to better display information for all profiles, including archived profiles that have been deleted by the user and are no longer visible on the "Work with User Profiles" panel.
- The product interface is now available in both Spanish and English.