June 4, 2020
- The tqhinv partition type no longer changes between KVM_Guest and EC2_Instance on a KVM_Guest. It is always KVM_Guest partition type now.
- Updated SQLite to level 3.29.0.
- Removed support for SuSE Linux Enterprise version 11.
- Removed the sqlplus client from the TeamQuest Manager bin directory.
- (CAS-0010154806) Added support for Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVME) controllers.
- (CAS-0010159917) Updated the Resource field for Microsoft Windows counters with a single resource so the resource field in the corresponding table is populated.
- (CAS-0010161647) Updated Oracle Instant Client files to version 19.
There are no updates for this release.
Updated Apache to obtain the following security updates:
- (CAS-0010136238) Updated TeamQuest Manager to show CPU Summary %busy and the correct listing in the Processor table for systems with more than 1 Processor Group.
(CAS-0010148014) Added Oracle database architecture to TeamQuest Manager.
- Removed the following data collection agents:
- Updated to the following libraries for security purposes:
- Removed the TQGETM program.
- (CAS-0010129901) Updated Microsoft Windows OTHER workload to not falsely spike to 100% CPU usage.
- (CAS-0010129190) Updated the Linux Block Device.by Device avgresp* statistic description in the Linux Systems section of the TeamQuest Performance Software Statistics Reference Manual.
- (CAS-0010112035) Updated the Network Agent (tqbnp) to no longer exit with an interface change or an interface that is not completely configured.
- (CAS-0010137578) Enabled ECDHE cipher suites to allow forward secrecy with modern web browsers and to use DHE cipher as a fallback to support a wider range of clients.
- (CAS-0010070689) Updated the VMware Infrastructure Agent to add a daily record to the VMware.Storage Configuration table so that Vityl Monitor can chart the Storage Datastore by Host System table.
- (CAS-0010071604) Fixed tqalm from failing with a Signal 11 error.
- (CAS-0010108491) Updated the Disk Space Agent on Oracle Solaris systems to no longer exit when /etc/mnttab is unreachable. The agent will collect data on existing disks instead.
Updated Apache support to version 2.4.34.
- (CAS-0010097939) Removed the ability to discover other user's information from non-administrator accounts.
- (CAS-0010097941) Updated Manager Session Timeout to be configurable.
- (CAS-0010097943) Added user password authentication to password changes.
(CAS-0010098835) Fixed systemctl access denied errors due to SELinux being enabled.
(CAS-0010094107) Removed "Max number of pipes in use." message from Windows System Activity Agent when using HOURLY for the "Check For Missing Statistics" setting.
(CAS-0010084946) Added capability for the Process Workload Agent on Linux systems to collect the last 2048 bytes of the process command line when the process command line is greater than 4096.
(CAS-0010085624) Updated the Libvirt Agent to use the Open Stack name instead of the Instance name when collecting against an Open Stack implementation.
(CAS-0010090558) Updated TeamQuest Manager to enable SSL on all installations and upgrades.
- (CAS-0010090628) Updated TeamQuest Manager to include Microsoft Universal C Runtime (CRT) DLLs.
- (CAS-0010083266) Updated the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) used on Microsoft Windows systems to no longer generate management information base (MIB) messages when using traps for alarm messages.
- (CAS-0010090374) Updated TeamQuest Manager to allow the upgrade process to continue even if the tqmgr service is not started.
- Enhanced the password storage encryption algorithm in TeamQuest Manager to be more secure.
Added support for the Hyper-V Agent on non-English Microsoft Windows systems.
- Added Visual Studio C-Runtime DLLs to TeamQuest Manager package. This change removes the need to install a Visual C Redistributable to run TeamQuest Manager.
(CAS-0010072744) Updated product documentation to note that the LibNcurses library is an optional requirement for TeamQuest Manager unless you are using tView.
- (CAS-0010069008 ) Added slabmem and sreclaimable statistics to the Memory table for Red Hat Enterprise Linux level 7 systems.
Updated TeamQuest Manager to use systemd rather than init.d at startup.
Added support for firewalld to handle the default Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 firewall.
Added support for Apache HTTP Server level 2.4.27.
- Added support for OpenSSL 1.0.2l.
(CAS-101946-B7R6N7) Improved the IBM AIX avserv statistic in the Block Device table to use the avgserv value when a value spikes because there is low disk utilization.
(CAS-93508-P4P2S4) Improved the performance and reliability of alarm processing for alarms defined with multiple conditions.
(CAS-0010055031) Improved security by limiting handling of HTTP requests to HTTP/1.1 only.
(CAS-0010057940) Increased the length of the recorded string in an alarm entry for the value returned for $(alias) in an alarm definition.
(CAS-0010060501) Updated Web Server to mandate HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) for connections.