- A fix has been applied to prevent an "Invalid column name 'CTL_NAME_ID'" error occurring when retrieving events on the Forensic Analysis page. This would occur when the machine was restarted and the Event Control Service was started before the database was fully available.
- A pre-supplied template to audit Cisco Routers and Switches using Cisco IOS has been made available.
- Visibility of the instructions required to treat a Security Control has been added so that a user knows the required procedure when they have to review an event.
- A new pre-supplied security template to audit Fortigate Firewalls has been made available.
- Online Business Metrics detail can now be viewed in full screen to make analysis and the detection of any issues easier.
- The Event Details page in Alignia for Business Security now provides information showing in which asset the event was collected. This makes it easier to control and provides more information to the security analyst.
- The Real User Experience, Simulated User Experience and Activity Indicators taken from the lower levels can now be viewed in the upper levels in order that important metrics are visible.
- The Default Classification Rule is now displayed in all the Alignia for Business Security visualization screens to allow the user to understand where the controlled event is coming from.
- The starting time of SmartConsole has been improved as the last changes are now only reprocessed in the event of an import action. case of import).
- The health status of OBS Rules is now set to unknown when they are outside of the activity calendar.
- New actions have been added to the pre-supplied SQL Server security template to audit tables Creation, Update and Delete. This functionality is no longer available for SQL Server 2000.
- New actions have been added to the pre-supplied SQL Server security template to audit user statements: SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE.
- The Real User Experience metrics for an Online Business Service have been added to the Overview page to provide visibility without the need to drill-down.
- An enhancement has been added so that the MIN/MAX values for a specific period for Online Business Services metrics can be viewed by using the Chart Zoom feature.
- New metrics for User CPU and Wait for I/O time percentage have been added to the pre-supplied AIX Server monitoring template.
- An enhancement has been made to improve the responsiveness of the navigation tree shown on a single Online Business Service summary page.
- The Activity indicators metrics for an Online Business Service have been added to the Overview page to provide visibility without the need to drill-down.
- It is now possible to choose a specific metric from Online Business Services within Insite Advanced Dashboards instead of requiring the full metrics group.
- The Simulated User Experience metrics for an Online Business Service have been added to the Overview page to provide visibility without the need to drill down.
- The number of Defects has been added to the summary view on the Business Processes overview page to provide an at-a-glance view of the current status of the process.
- The Linux Process monitor can now accept processes with usernames containing special characters.
- A fix has been applied to ensure the proper loading of pages.
- A fix has been applied so that when viewing a composite chart with both critical and harmless Process durations, the harmless ones are no longer offset.
- A fix has been applied to prevent the L2Launcher process running the Syslog ThinAgents failing with an access violation error.
- A fix has been applied so it is now possible to edit an asset with a custom database reader and valid incremental field attribute set.
- A fix has been applied to the icons selector in the Alignia Configurators so that icons are now displayed in the correct order.
- Fixes have been applied in order that copying an asset with defined operational dependencies to element devices now completes successfully, with the copied asset retaining these dependencies once migrated.
- The re-collectors of 3rd party integration are now shown correctly in their host view.
- A fix has been applied in order that a Source Workstation is now set within a Windows Logon Failure action.
- Some minor memory leaks have been fixed and the wording of EventLog messages has been improved.
- A fix has been applied to WAS and SQL Server autodiscovery monitors so that the correct behaviour is used when attempting to discover elements of these applications.
- This release includes improved deactivation of assets when there are a lot of assets deactivated simultaneously.
- A fix has been applied to allow business instances of 3rd party integration re-collectors recover from monitoring errors.
- Improvements have been made to column filters for the Forensic Analysis and Events Manager grids. The options are now paginated and more responsive.
- A fix has been applied to prevent the TCP agent from crashing.
- Online Business Service OBS rule monitors can now recover from monitoring errors that occur outside of the activity calendar.
- In Alignia for Business Applications, Business Processes and Online Business Services you can now filter, group or order by a new attribute: "Inside Activity Calendar"
- An enhancement has been made so that when monitors send data to PMDB through the ThinkServer manager, they now have a greatly increased wait time between retries, if the connection error returned is "Connection refused".
- A fix has been applied to restart the Orchestrator Service in the event of many consecutive bad allocation errors being found in the main Soap function.
- The backlog size of the TS Manager socket has been made configurable via l2Config.cfg.
- Invalid forced templates have been removed from some Asset types.
- The Custom Event List and Custom Event List (Wide Layout) templates now take into account the "Page break after change to Main Group" checkbox when printing a report.
- A setting has been added to disable the re-balancing of the monitors among L2 Launcher processes. To avoid the re-balancing process, create a file named "DontRebalanceMonitors.dat " in the Config folder in ThinkServer.
- A fix has been applied so that ThinkServer Application Monitors are now updated when the dependent Host name or IP Address is changed.
- A fix has been applied so that incorrect values in for 'Number of processed' within the Business Process chart are no longer generated when multiple days are selected.
- An issue has been fixed which caused Orchestrator to deadlock when accessing the calendars.
- In the event of failing to collect data, Oracle database monitors now perform three re-attempts before entering the monitoring error status.
- Windows Logical Disk Availability/Usage now enters monitoring error status when the recovered information regarding a disk is invalid due to a problem in the WMI repository.
- The "Template" option from the subject and content from the action sets was not being shown as selected. This has been fixed.
- A fix has been applied so that PMDB retention policies now remove Metadata to prevent any potential storage issues.
- When configuring the data collection against IBM i Jobs, the user may now select the Execution Mode of the query from within Advanced options.
- A fix has been applied so that importing a monitor with credentials using older versions of ThinkServer (1.6 or below), now creates the corresponding credential in Orchestrator.
- Orchestrator no longer fails to start if is unable to connect to SharedObjects.
- A fix has been applied when importing assets so that the asset is left as it was in the imported file.
- Events from environments with multi-byte characters now arrive as expected in the SmartConsole.
- 2-61901561 - Users and/or User Groups from some Trusted Domains were unavailable when configuring security permissions in some of the Alignia products. Trusted Domains that took too long to return information through LDAP queries (because of slow LDAP response time, or a large amount of information in the requested groups or users), were internally signaled as non-available. This caused groups and users from those trusted domains to be unavailable. This issue has been resolved.
- 2-64543741 - A fix has been applied so that the alerts monitor no longer triggers a high activity threshold if one has not been defined.
- 2-63680561 - A fix has been applied so that PMDB database queries work as expected.
- The Filters in Online Business Services analysis page are not contextualized and all the Consumers, Channels and Functions appear even if they were not part of the selected service.
- The external URLs configured form Online Business Services and linking to Visual Message Center Dashboards with the viewer enabled are not working properly. The URL was not properly decoded. This issue has been resolved.
- 2-64174391 - A fix has been applied to remove a missing dependencies message that sometimes appeared when editing dependencies of Connectivity Groups.
- 2-65193491 - CAS-127291-M1H6P5 - A fix has been applied so that rapid use of the controls on an HTML report no longer causes an error message to be displayed. Additionally, a fix has also been applied to ensure compatibility with the installed version of .NET framework and the HTML view.
- CAS-0010063402 - When the user resets the filters of the devices/applications grid in Orchestrator Web, the filter control appears to be broken. The issue has been fixed and the filter control appears as working once a reset has been completed.
- 2-65060732 - The issue that would cause Linux monitors to fail when recollecting information on some Linux systems has been fixed.
- The "Reset Business Process Today" was not working properly.. The process was not Stopped/Started after resetting the business process and its status was not being refreshed. This issue has been resolved.
- CAS-0010062525 - Python errors in ASP Usage and ASP Availability monitors have been fixed.
- In some cases, the Orchestrator Service would not load and the message; "Exception in IniServerManager Details: Error at StartUp: Not all the assets exist." was shown in the log.. This problem could occur when a Business Process was corrupted in the Database, preventing the full Orchestrator Service to start. This issue has been resolved.
- Performance has been improved when writing PMDB data from ThinkServer monitors to PMDB service using several threads and Soap connections. In previous versions, only one thread and SOAP connection was used to write data from ThinkServer to PMDB. This could produce errors in the monitors and delay the processing of PMDB data.
- CAS-0010065914 - WebClient keeps in loading screen, with high load times. The issue has been fixed and the load times are within acceptable limits.
- CAS-0010063597 - ThinkServer Monitors not created by Alignia templates are not shown in the list of monitors when a Device is selected (CAS-0010063597). In latest Alignia versions only templated monitors from ThinkServer were shown when a Device is selected in Alignia Business Applications while the non-templated ThinkServer monitors were not displayed in the list of monitors. This issue has been resolved.
- CAS-0010065954 - The line breaks and dots were not being taken into account in the validation of the "Incremental field" and "Subaction filter field". This was resolved by adding the "," and "/n" to the split in order to validate the "Incremental field" and "Subaction filter field".
- PMDB now finishes processing if its activation queue is completely full, in order to avoid a hanging query that then deadlocks the process.
- CAS-0010067588 - 3rd party integrations collectors return an error saying: "Error: dictionary changed size during iteration" and data is lost. The cache was not being updated properly and there was a lock while trying to iterate while reading. This issue has been resolved.
- ThinkServer Manager didn't start, in random situations,creating a dump file while it was processing the IntegrityAgent.dll file. The problem was due to an error in T4BDLL producing a stack overflow. The only workaround was to avoid the load of the IntegrityAgent.dll agents editing the l2processconfig.cfg.. A stack overflow was produced in some situations. The code has been amended to prevent these situations.
- When deactivating an asset in Orchestrator and ThinkServer starts deleting monitors, the deletion rate is very slow. . The deletion rate of monitors in ThinkServer, when a lot of monitors are deleted, has been improved. The change has also improved the creation of monitors.
- In some situations, monitoring the EventLog of remote Windows systems found that the EventLog L2Launcher stoped working, creating a dump. This was caused by an access violation when the Operating System information could not be retrieved using WMI. This usually occurred in Windows versions lower than Windows 2008.. In cases where the OperatingSystem information could not be retrieved from the remote computer using WMI, the information was NULL and an access violation error happened when this data was retrieved. This issue has been resolved.
- CAS-0010066285 - After installing Alignia 5 SP2, the applications under Default Web Site were inaccessible. This issue has been resolved.
- CAS-0010062763 - Alignia gets stuck in the loading page (with the product logo) and it's impossible to navigate.
- CAS-0010066285 - HTML Viewer does not work in Reports.
- EventLog, LogReader and DataBase reader monitors sometimes retrieved duplicate events or lost events from Windows EventLog and data from Logs or DataBases. The problem was that ThinkServer DataSources deleted the saved pointer to the next data to be processed when ThinkServer Service was stopped. In that case, when ThinkServer started again the DataSource would start processing events from some time previously or from the current moment. In the first situation, the Datasource would re-process Events. In the second case, old data could be lost between the time the ThinkServer Service was stopped.. Deleting the DataSource pointer containing information about the next event to be processed produced both the reprocessing of or losing events in all DataSources that save information about the latest processed data. This issue has been resolved.
- CAS-0010068187 - Excluding a Job in an iSeries device would have no effect as health of the excluded job still affected the health of the monitor. This issue has been resolved.
- A possible deadlock scenario during the synchronization of Orchestrator has been fixed.
- 2-62097864 - Sometimes an error appears in the bottom right corner of the page and the forensic analysis grid doesn't load. The issue has been fixed.
- 2-62046901 - A single event can match multiple security controls. When a controlled event was opened on the Forensic Analysis page in order to view its details, the subsequent Event Details page displayed the details for the first controlled event instead of displaying the details for the event that had been opened in the first place.The issue has been fixed.. A code error resulted in the first event always being selected.
- 2-62603827 - Sometimes, when users that are not administrators login to SmartConsole's WebClient, several error messages are shown.The issue has been fixed.
- 2-62321721 - Sometimes, while using the application, an error message was displayed to the user without any specific reason.The issue has been fixed so that the error no longer appears.
- 2-63460886 - Reports based on the Custom Event List template failed due to an incomplete update process when Reports were upgraded, which introduced a new version of the template. The issue has been fixed.
- Memory and CPU monitors for UNIX servers would fail if the language of the target machine was different from English. This issue has been resolved.
- A potential access violation has been fixed in SmartConsole.
- An issue has been fixed that caused the Website availability and Website content monitors to sometimes fail to resolve the DNS of its target URL.
- 2-63986461 - The Scheduler service didn't start properly. This issue has been fixed by changing the service configuration in the client's environment.
- 2-62487431 - Under certain circumstances, the redefined datasource in a Reports macro was not displayed as being selected after the macro was saved and the view reloaded. This issue has been fixed.
- 2-63681255 - When a user imported an .rti file in Reports, and chose not to overwrite the repeated reports, no report was imported.This behavior has been changed and now if the user chooses not to overwrite the repeated reports, the rest of the reports contained in the .rti file are imported.
- Process database data collectors no longer fail when an incremental database table returns an empty value.
- A fix has been applied to prevent rare cases of alarms executing outside of their specified calendar.
- The configurable parameter ReliableTimeout has been added to ThinkServer datasources.
- 2-64378841 - A fix has been applied so that users can now filter events by using the NM_RESULT field.
- A fix has been applied so that Windows Event Log monitors now take daylight saving time offsets into account when recollecting data through the Windows Event API.
- 2-64550818 - A issue has been fixed in Reports, so that the CSV exportation of the report is in an understandable format.
- When a Standalone Application depends on a Device element (for example a disk) and this device has several elements of this type, when the Application is exported the resulting file is wrong. When the file is imported later, the Standalone Application is created with invalid dependencies.. In previous versions, there was an issue in the export code and the import didn't take into account the case or wrong configurations. In this version, the export function has been fixed and the import process modified in order to detect and fix wrong configurations.
- A fix has been applied so that when importing some files containing a StandAlone Application the Alignia Orchestrator process continues to work as expected.
- 2-65041691 - The Database data collectors were not working properly to collect Start or End information on batch processes without collecting the field Event Time. A change has been made so that the Event Time is no longer a compulsory field as the 'Start time' or 'End time' fields contain enough information to perform the control.
- A fix has been applied so that stopping a monitor in Alignia no longer causes a 'Datasource could not be loaded' message to be displayed on the ThinkServer Configurator. The monitor is stopped as expected.
- Some performance issues with Event Log recollection on remote Windows systems have been improved.
- A fix has been applied so that adding a device with an '&' in its name, as dependency of an application or a connectivity group, no longer causes an error.
- A new home page for Online Business Services allowing the navigation through all the product assets is available in this release.
- A new Alignia page from where the Service Manager can check the status of a specific Business Service, any open issues, affects from other elements and navigate through the different business instances, has been introduced.
- A new Alignia page from where the Service Manager can analyse all of the metrics for a specific Online Service level and evaluate if they represent an ongoing issue, has been introduced.
- A new page for Online Business Services from where it is possible to analyse the list of current or previously closed problems has been introduced.
- A new page from where it is possible to check all the Service and IT dependencies that support the selected service has been introduced.
- A new feature that allows the import and export of the configured business services in order to move them between environments or save a backup, has been introduced.
- Support for AES Encryption for SNMPv3, Availability of SNMP v3 Credentials for SNMP Traps.
- A new Online Business Services configuration page with a list of all the configured services, providing the ability to enable/disable, clone, export/import these services, has been introduced.
- A new page has been added to allow you to configure the attributes of a Service, such as name, calendars used, etc.
- It is now possible to view a configuration summary of an Online Business Service. This makes it easy to check how the business instances are setup and if the data collection and rules are configured as expected.
- A new page has been added to allow the definition of the service metrics by Business Instance. From this page it is possible to create Activity Indicators (these can also be created by product in the new version), Real User Experience and Simulated User Experience metrics.
- A new rules configuration page has been created in order to determine whether a service is working properly or not. It will be possible to define rules related to IT Infrastructure, Activity Indicators, Real and Simulated user experience and so on.
- Improvements have been made to the Notifications page to make it more user-friendly and easier to configure. The notifications can be configured by Service, Channel or Consumer and depending on the impact, can be sent to the person responsible for the Business Service or only to IT staff.
- Security Analysts will now be able to directly control regulatory security events and scrutinize all of the controlled events from the point of generation to the point of closure.
- A new process that allows the revision of the controlled events has been introduced. It is now possible to add comments to events, assign and reassign them to other reviewers, create a security incident and so on.
- A new feature set has been introduced that simplifies the job of the security consultants to make the deployment of their environment easier. This allows the ability to complete multiple copies of assets for large deployments, provision of multiple credentials and the import/export of existing monitoring configurations.
- New checks have been added to detect strange behaviors that could represent a security violation or a potential problem. Besides single events, it is now possible to detect events repetitions and event patterns.
- A new security 'out-of-the-box' template has been added in order to audit Cisco PIX and ASA systems without needing a detailed knowledge of the platform.
- A modified error message is now generated when the user tries to delete an asset or element that is used by another asset. In previous versions, the message could very large and difficult to understand because it didn't include the name of the base dependent asset.. An extensive error message containing all the issues used be generated, now only the name of the container asset is displayed.
- 2-63706878 - Sometimes, when the Alignia Site initialization failed due to a database connection error, an error message that Orchestrator is unavailable was shown instead. Even if the settings were correctly set, the error message was still shown.The issue has been fixed, and now if the initialization connection problem occurs, Alignia tries to reconnect with its database when an user refreshes the page.
- The generic Webservices Controls (WSDL and SOAP) did not allow the selection of a substate. This has now been fixed.. The attribute was not published so it was not possible to configure it.
- In some cases Access Server stops working and it doesn't respond. All the client operations fail with timeout and the only workaround is to restart the Access Server service.In the case we found the log in Access Server shows:2017-09-01 11:20:26,727 - 1480 - WARN - getWiaUser: IP= 176127745 WiaTicket= 12476392 Properties= Application="SmartConsole",..2017-09-01 11:20:26,727 - 1480 - WARN - createSession: IP= 176127745 User=...but the log stops showing new lines. In the client log there are errors showing the timeout. For example:2017-09-02 09:50:29,035 SCContainer::getUpdatedAssets 515 - SmartConsole: VM-TEST-PZ-1 Error occurred performing a SmartConsole operation.Function: SCContainer::getUpdatedAssetsDetails: End of file or no input: Operation interrupted or timed out (30 s receive delay) (15 s send delay). Some Access Server queries to Database could end up being blocked. These now have a timeout specified and the number of queries from Alignia has been reduced.
- Advanced Datasource filters for 'out-of-the-box' SQL Server User Logons Datasource Template within Alignia Business Security module.
- A new Database Generic Query Errors Check for Business Applications.
- 2-60132590 - When deleting a used credential it was not possible to reconfigure the asset. This has been fixed.
- 2-60570816 / 2-60182141 - Stopping the Orchestrator service caused a message to be displayed stating that the Orchestrator service had ended unexpectedly. This was caused by exceptions of the type: Unhandled exception at 0x58DE7963 (MDB_Server.dll) in MdbServer_MiniDump_20170322.dmp: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x00000004. The issue has been corrected and the Orchestrator service can be stopped normally.
- 2-60250631 - Some Online Business Services monitors in Alignia ThinkServer caused an unlimited growth of database user connections as the number of connections was not limited. This meant the number of connections could grow unchecked resulting in an impact on the performance of the database engine. This has been fixed.
- 2-58419492 - Support has been added for writing multi-byte characters to databases with multi-byte collations. This is disabled by default to improve performance. To enable this feature, add the parameter <supportMultiByteCharacterDatabases> to T4BD.config. Messages collected by EventLog monitors that contained multi-byte characters would sometimes fail to be written to databases with collations that support multi-byte characters.
- Some Device elements were monitored as having 'No Core' assigned even if they were configured as 'Role Core'. Therefore, potential issues with Device Core health were not reported as they should have been. This has been fixed.
- The availability percentage shown in the Business Applications Availability Manager page was different to the one shown in the report created by using the link "Create Report" from the same page. For periods not ended, the report availability percentage was being calculated using the whole time period rather than just the period up to the current time. This has been fixed.
- A 'Maximum request length exceeded' error message was generated when importing a file greater than 20 MBs into Alignia Business Applications. Furthermore, in some cases the import process failed due to a Microsoft SQL Server deadlock. The issue was caused by the web.config file having a maximum file size limit of 20 MB. This has now been increased. The SQL Server deadlock problem was caused by some queries that were blocking the database.
- The creation and/or modification of Business Views in SmartConsole and of Monitors in ThinkServer has been improved whenever the user performs any change in an asset. Issues that arose when synchronizing monitors with remote ThinkServer have been resolved. Currently the changes are evaluated sequentially in a queue. The process has been improved to synchronize each asset and evaluate when there are multiple pending evaluations.
- Online Business Services alerts did not work correctly for KPI, Real & Simulated Experience definitions with some "All" values defined for Channel, Function and Consumers. If the summary definitions contained at least one value of 'All' and aggregate data from more than one specific business instance, this aggregation was not performed correctly. This has been fixed.
- 2-61778871 - When editing a macro, if the user clicked on a date in the calendar, the "Save" button did not appear. The issue has been fixed.
- 2-61792221 Online Business Services response time alerts may not have reported correct values for the number of transactions and average response time for both Real & Simulated Experience data. For example, zero transactions and response times may have been reported when transactions actually existed. This issue has been fixed.
- When selecting columns to be displayed or hidden in the OBS Summary table, the change was not processed and after saving, the selection did not take effect. The selection engine of the columns in the OBS summary table reported a problem when selecting columns to display or hide. This has been fixed.
- The data recollection process for Linux physical and virtual memory has been changed. The Linux monitors for physical/virtual memory and CPU usage would sometimes fail if the monitored asset was running a very old version of procps.
- Windows EventLog Agent. When using Automatic Recollection to retrieve EventLog messages and the Datasource recollection fails, the reported error (in Alignia Web and ThinkServer Configurator) was always: 'Exception in EvLgDataSource::RecollectData. Operation: RecollectEvents Error: Exception while retrieving EventLog events'. In order to see the full details you needed to open the actual log file. The error was correctly recorded in the log file but instead of including the actual information in the generated exception, a generic message was always used instead. This has been fixed.
- The Job name did not appear in any of the normalized variables of the "User Activity > User Statement > Command execution" event retrieved during the audit of IBM i systems CD journal entries. This information has been added into the Application normalized variable.
- 2-56177007 - The links generated for the "Execute again" feature did not contain the original start time of the macro. This resulted in the reports, whose date range was relative to the current date, being executed with a different date range to the one that originally failed. The issue has been fixed and now the links contain the original start time of the macro.
- 2-62069203 - When using Database Settings Administrator and loading the PMDB tab (under the Maintenance section), an error page was sometimes displayed. This issue has been fixed.
- 2-61945153 - If the user resets the filters in the grid on the Forensic Analysis page, the headers of the columns to which filters were applied are displayed as though the filter is still active. This issue has been fixed.
- A fix has been applied so that the correct labels for the Architecture section are displayed when adding or editing a Connectivity Group within Business Applications. The issue was caused by the text labels not being updated.
- Copying an asset that is being monitored creates the copied asset as active. This results in the same asset being monitored twice, creating lot of duplicate events and data. Furthermore, there was an issue with Security assets because the enabling of the asset monitors was not performed, so the monitors in ThinkServer were not created. When copying an asset, only Processes were created in a deactivated state. From this version onward, all copied assets will use this behavior. Furthermore, another issue existed whereby the copied asset was not then processed.
- When importing an XML that included an asset with an unexpected attribute, the full import process failed with a message error such as: Exception importing Entities. Error: The attribute type 'attribute_type' is not applicable to assets of type: 'Asset_type'. When importing assets, a check is made that all the attribute types can be imported. If any of them failed then the full import process was canceled to avoid an inconsistent status. Now, if the attribute type is not valid for an asset, it is ignored and the import of the remaining attributes and assets continues.
- When importing an asset, existing templates assignments were not removed but templates defined in the imported file were added. The correct behavior should be that in cases where the imported file indicates that an asset has templates assigned only these templates should be included after the importing process is complete. Any previous template assignment should be removed. Previously, imported template assignments were added to existing assignments. Any existing template assignments are now overridden.
- Sometimes when starting Orchestrator, and the SQL Server was temporarily unavailable or starting, Orchestrator didn't operate properly even when the SQL Server started. The easiest way to check if this was happening was by trying to use Alignia Business Applications Configuration because the list of Devices or Applications was never retrieved from the server. In some cases there was a deadlock when the ODBC connection was reset so it never recovered from this status condition. This has been fixed.
- The Analysis tab of websites in Alignia, now shows the Transfer Start Time graph instead of the Transfer Total Time. The description of the graphs has been changed to avoid confusion.
- 2-57624461 - Creating a report from the Availability Manager page resulted in the percentage value in the report being different to the one displayed on-screen. This error occurred because the report didn't use the calendar associated with the Asset. The SLA calculation now uses the appropriate asset calendar.
- 2-61322801 - There was an error accessing "Management > General Settings" from the SmartConsole Web Client. The Security model for SmartConsole Web Client was not being created correctly. This has been fixed.
- Orchestrator failed to start if was unable to connect to SharedObjects. Orchestrator would start even if a connection to SharedObjects could not be made. It would then crash at the first attempt to access any object that needed to be loaded from SharedObjects. This has been fixed.
- The user custom templates for ThinkServer Monitors messages were lost after an upgrade due to a defect in the installer. This has been fixed.
- The content of the folders "ThinkServer\ts_shared_referentials\Business Consumers" and "ThinkServer\ts_shared_referentials\Integrations" were not maintained after an upgrade due to an issue in the installation routine. This has been fixed.
- 2-61617502 - When editing a Security Asset, switching to the "Actions to Audit" tab and enabling monitoring of the asset while the tab is still loading resulted in the monitoring request not being actioned. This issue has been fixed.
- A bug in Inspector, the Event Control Engine, caused operations-related events (including Business Processes events) to be stored out-of-sequence. This caused SmartConsole based products to behave unexpectedly as the status of a monitored asset depends on sequentially generated events. This has been fixed.
- An error in the VMWare 'out of the box' template in Alignia for Business Security caused the permissions addition to a role to remain undetected. This issue has been corrected.
- The single sign-on utility did not work on SmartConsole WebClient and SharedObjects. The product asked for credentials even when the user had previously signed-on to another Alignia Web application. This has been fixed.
- Architecture Load Balancer is not shown when editing an Application or a Connectivity Group. This was due to an issue in the Application and Connectivity Group edition and the asset was always shown as "Non Cluster".
- 2-62257181 - Attempting to change a scheduled task macro that was running resulted in a programming error message being displayed. The issue has been fixed and now the correct error message is now displayed.
- A single event can match multiple security controls. When a controlled event was opened on the Forensic Analysis page in order to view its details, the subsequent Event Details page displayed the details for the first controlled event instead of displaying the details for the event that had a higher security Impact. A code error resulted in the first event always being selected. This has been fixed.
- A Python code error on Alignia for Business Security Oracle 'out-of-the-box' template:Health has changed to Monitoring error due to some errors in the script. This has been corrected.
- Business Security. When the user changes the Security Regulations of an asset, the existing ThinkServer Monitors change to monitor "LocalHost" instead of the correct Device. Furthermore, these monitors were not deleted when Security monitoring is deactivated. The change in Security Regulation was not processed as a change in the Device. which caused issues during the creation of ThinkServer Monitors. This has been fixed.
- PostgreSQL standalone application metrics were not displayed (No data was displayed instead) as the metrics definition was not created properly. This has been fixed.
- 2-63112701 - Business Applications IBM i Job Activity Monitor was not detecting an inactive job due to an error in the active jobs count. This has been fixed.
- Events were not correctly arriving in the SmartConsole from environments with multi-byte characters. This has been fixed.
- Devices created within Business Security contained a wrong value if the Device was then renamed. Devices created in previous versions would have a wrong value assigned in the 'NetworkInterfaceUsedForMonitoring' attribute if they were later renamed because the previous value was retained. Both issues have now been fixed. In some instances, the processing of the 'NetworkInterfaceUsedForMonitoring' attribute was wrong. Additionally, possible wrong values in the database were not corrected.
- 2-62450541 - Business Security Windows Eventlog Custom collector was not filtering by subaction. The subaction filter was not being executed and therefore all the events were bypassing all of the subaction filters. This has been fixed.
- After creating a Connectivity Group Cluster, a renaming action displayed a pop up window asking if you wanted to change the asset model. A bad reference to the entity tree made the editor think that the type had changed. This has been fixed.
- Sometimes, reports based on the Custom Event List template were displaying graphs that were unreadable. This behavior was caused by the values of the X axis being too large to properly fit the display and has now been fixed.
- Errors were found when importing assets whose relationships with another assets were a subset of the relationships already defined in the Database. In these instances, the existing dependencies were used instead of being overridden by the imported ones. For example, if an exported security asset has a security regulation "A" assigned and is imported when the existing asset had regulations "A" and "B" assigned, then the existing values are used, instead of just "A". There was an issue processing asset relationships that has now been corrected.
- 2-63299204: When using Internet Explorer, the Forensic Analysis grid was unfiltered when opened. This has been fixed.
- After upgrading Alignia from pre-Business Security versions, the Event Control Service was not able to insert events in the database. When upgrading from previous versions that used a database schema version older than v7 (i.e. Pre-Alignia Business Security versions), the database model upgrade procedure failed. As the database model was not up-to-date, events could not be inserted. This has been fixed.
- 2-62137937 - There was an inconsistency of SLA percentage between Availability Manager, Dashboards and Reports. Availability Manager was calculating the SLA percentage using only the period up until the current time and Dashboards and Reports were using the full period. This has been fixed.
- In Business Processes, when a Task had a Datasource assigned (as defined in the Data Collection tab) that used a specific credential, it was not read from the configuration. When the Process was reloaded, the credential used was "Monitoring node default credential (inherited from process)". The configuration routine didn't read the credential section from the configuration file. It always used the default setting "Monitoring node default credential (inherited from process)". This has been fixed.
- It was not possible to modify the interface where the Syslog listener was attached. Sometimes the datasource was retrieving wrong values from the DeviceIP, and returning the following error: "Error in UDP syslog listener. ErrorCode: -1 Error message: Error opening UDP port. Probably the UDP port is being used by another application". A Syslog credential selection has been added for the datasource. It now works in exactly the same way as the basic Syslog ThinAgent, which takes a device and a credential. Selecting the proper listening interface, port and protocol in the credential now resolves the above issue. For existing installations; apply this patch, and then assign a proper Syslog credential.
- A timeout error in Business Process Configurator existed when resetting a Business Process. In the PMDB log file, an error was logged containing the message "An expression of non-boolean type specified in a context where a condition is expected, near ')'.". The SQL sentence used to delete records was incorrect and furthermore, the Orchestrator code continued to wait for the operation to end, even when the error had been already reported. This has been fixed.