Sequel Data Warehouse Server
- An extract processing a data queue did not handle rejects correctly because of missing or potential duplicate sequence numbers. A job unique sequence number is now generated and used as the key of rejected data. See Note 2.
- Install of training environment encountered errors if an IASP install.
- Clear Environment fails if an IASP install.
- Subsystem startup program fails if an IASP install.
- Leap Year function in structured rules in extracts generated incorrect code, causing extract build to fail. See Note 2.
- An extract processing a transaction table using SQL select, with columns defined as Implicitly Hidden did not process any data or report an error. See Note 2.
- Change Developer command (CHGRDNOBD) did not honor the Developer Access Authority setting.
- Data Set build could fail if a new data element was added to the middle of the record layout. See Note 1.
- Build LCT could incorrectly report failure to create table if a table already existed with a duplicate SQL name.
- New special value *JOBDATE is now supported for running trending.
- Issues with import of MQT.
- CHGVWOWN and CHGMQTOWN command validation corrections.
- Correction to FIXRDNSEQ processing for older extracts where the Virtual element constant flag is not initialized to N.
- Ensure the Implied Decimal places property on a data source is correctly set.
- Correction to determining if Alter table can be used for a data set change.
Ensure null capable columns set correctly when defining a Trend Table over a View. See Note 5.
- Base Release