Sequel Data Warehouse Client
It is now possible to set a numeric data element in a data set to Accumulate if allowed as a dimension (but not if used as a dimension).
The ROWID column defined for EXCEL data source is now larger to prevent load errors when more than 64K rows exist in the spreadsheet.
In some cases, a file lock was left on a data set when the Sample function was used from the client.
An expression validation error was incorrectly reported when the %diff function was used in some complex scenarios.
Support Java 1.8 for custom source groups. Disallow Java 1.6 No Integer Data Elements were incorrectly shown as Big Integer in extract visualization No Fix client lock up if the Print button was used in the printer output panel.
Sequencing a Virtual Element at very end of program is now allowed. A Virtual element may be used to (for example) execute a UDF at the end of processing.
List of Registered Data Sets for an extract did not use SQL names when SQL Naming was set.
The Implicitly Hidden attribute was not correctly defaulted when adding a data element to a data set, if the data element default was Yes.
Correction to display of secondary environments when linking environments.
Data Element Filter erratic behavior. The cursor could jump out of the text box when typing if the Text tab was selected in the bottom section. Also, the filter selection is now retained when checking out, or deleting etc.
Improve performance when using sample data function for a View or MQT.
Introduce LCT Data Source panel not wide enough for long column names. The panel may now be resized to show the full column name.
- New search function for Data Sources, Data Elements, Data Sets and Extracts.
- Data Set SQL name incorrectly used for validation when in SQL Name display mode.
- Error occurs when viewing an eGateway trace file and switching environments.
- Sample Data not displayed if environment is in an IASP.
- Fix validation issue in expression when multiplying by -1.
- The View SQL panel for a View or MQT hides at the back.
- Icon was not immediately updated when unlocking an environment.
- Data profiling panel may not show distribution information immediately after a profile run.
- Allow re-size for Message Queue and Serve joblog panels.
- Data set (short) name validation was incorrectly using the long name when in long name view mode.
- Sample data panel could hide at back in some circumstances.
- Push database name for MSSQL database could be initialized to wrong version ID on create.
- Base Release