June 29, 2020
- Reorganize file data while active is now an available storage audit task.
- Fixed issue with RobotSpace.exe containing unsigned and expired certificate.
March 31, 2020
- Fixed issue with Job Temporary Storage Monitor not using job exceptions.
- Fixed issue with Compare Library Report receiving error MCH1210.
- Fixed issue with Collection failing with duplicate key errors on SPCLO logical files.
- Fixed issue with AGEIFS Audit not removing files that contain embedded apostrophes.
- Improved GUI fonts to match Robot product GUI standards.
Jan 16, 2020
- Compatible with IBM i 7.2, 7.3, and 7.4.
- Fixed issue with IFS reports API returning false data.
- Fixed issue with History Purge receiving error CPF5032 - member already locked to this job.
- Enhanced secure handshake with TLSv1.2.
- There was an issue with the purge process orphaning records, but this has now been fixed.
- SPC426 (Member Collection Statistic) has been enhanced to show summary data like the Space Member Explorer.
- The size displayed in the following reports has been changed from Kilobytes(K) to Megabytes(MB):
SPC415 - Library Report
SPC416 - IFS Report
SPC421 - System Health Report
SPC425 - Compare reports
SPC426 - Member Report
- Fixed some typos in date patterns.
- The Connection Properties List table was not updating the Certificate Expiration Date when a new certificate was retrieved, but this has now been fixed.
- Multiple values are now allowed in QALWOBJRST during install.
- There was an issue with collection iASP objects being locked and not returning the correct ASP value, but this has now been fixed.
- Security enhancements have been implemented.
- An update has been made to the Robot Space GUI update process to prevent users from having to run the Space GUI in Administrator mode when updating the GUI from an IBM i server.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain graphing functions to error.
- Users can now create a secure connection between the IBM i system and the Robot Space GUI within Connection Properties.
- The create date (CRTDATE()) has been added as a parameter to command DLTSPLF to mitigate a potential issue within the Age Output Queue.
- In event thresholds, the 'Size is over' field was changed to allow for the selection of a data size.
- A new event threshold was added to check for 'Records over'.
Minor cosmetic changes were made to the Robot Space GUI.
Our license agreement has been updated.
Journals in Robot Space can now be deleted if they’re in an ASP group.
- The licensing API has been enhanced so that it can correctly identify partition numbers greater than 255
- An issue was fixed where incorrect monitor threshold messages were received after the threshold value was changed
- In the Robot SPACE Explorer, the record count for very large files now displays correctly
- Updated the license agreement
- Add ability to not require average of a given number of collections when determining file growth
- AGEIFS was not included in the Audit setup report
- Space file reorg estimate task wasn’t handling files with variable length fields correctly
- Errors with “Compare IFS directory” report when directory has trailing blanks
- Changed guided setup to use SPACE not SPC for application name in scheduling of jobs
- Allow journal receiver audit to delete regardless of saved status