April 13, 2020
- Fixed issue with extended subject line compatibility for Alert 6 and above.
March 19, 2020
- Updated installer.
- Fixed an issue with some install and upgrades failing with CPF1059 - Length of value not correct for QALWOBJRST.
- Our license agreement has been updated
- Preserved the authorities for distributed PDF documents so that previous PDF files are replaced and updated with current information only
- The licensing API has been enhanced so that it can correctly identify partition numbers greater than 255
- When printing a report (not viewing it online), you’ll no longer have random blank pages in the middle of the printout
- The objects, REPCOMP, REP030DA, REPENDQ and REPDLTQ, have been added to the REPSETAUT command. These objects are owned by RBTUSER and the *PUBLIC authority is *USE. Additionally, your user profile must have *ALLOBJ authority in order to run the REPSETAUT command
- The submit job parameters for the REPSTRQMON command were improved to use both the Robot REPORTS job description REPJOBD and the system library list
- The *PUBLIC authority is now *USE instead of *CHG
- The Report Archive Status information panel now displays both volumes when you’re restoring a report that spans two volumes
- The Good Morning Report has been enhanced to increase the length of the fields that display totals. Therefore, it should no longer truncate the total number of reports in long-term storage
- When restoring from Robot Browser Interface, the access history now shows the user who restored the report instead of showing QUSER
- Updated the license agreement
- HTML type output wasn’t handling spooled files with HTML code
- QTEMP objects created with owner of current user
- Extended subject line - report set copy pgm
- HTML special characters issue
- REPROxxxxx ovrdbf fails