March 23, 2020
Fixed an issue with some install and upgrades failing with CPF1059 - Length of value not correct for QALWOBJRST.
Our license agreement has been updated.
Updated the Replay Object Execution History to include the year when sorting by date in ascending or descending order.
The licensing API has been enhanced so that it can correctly identify partition numbers greater than 255.
- Updated the product name
- The RCV is now resolved to @@@@@@@ when exiting RPY213
- Updated the license agreement
- Added a new screen that allows text to be added to a Replay object
- QTEMP objects created with owner of current user
- Purge visual log by number of days
- RPYEXECUTE handle output only code
- Attempt to sync A00 out of order