- Includes RBTSYSLIB 2.02.
- Removed invalid message on failed conversions.
- Alert now correctly shows up in Robot Network and other Robot product GUIs.
- Robot Alert can now be installed to run in an iASP.
- Now compatible with Office 365.
- Modified POP3 processing to handle 2-way message replies in Office 365.
- There was an issue with RA62204 (error) being sent to QSYSOPR even when the message was sent successfully, but this has now been fixed.
- Minor, cosmetic changes to the display of the product name on screen.
- We increased the size of Robot Alert’s message history files
- You can now decide what you want included in the subject line of Alert messages. This includes the ability to remove the message ID, pager name, and system name from the subject line
Added a message to the staged installation/update joblog stating that RBTSLEEPER must be inactive in order to update RBTSYSLIB (in the event RBTSLEEPER is active and causes a staged installation/update process to end in error)
We reintroduced Alert ID information to the subject line of 1-way emails
The message history purge program now deletes orphan records in RBAAT, RBAMA, and RBAMS
- Our license agreement has been updated
The security settings for the control menu have been preserved
- Enhanced the SSL protocol for cloud mail services
- Improved 2-way messaging so that the Robot ALERT message ID, pager name, and system name are now preserved in the subject line
- Enhanced so you can choose a specific Ethernet IP to be used in Restricted State
- Creating new vendors, the default is now TCP/IP with a compressed subject line
- Prompting User Name on device (on the Maintain Device panel, RBA240), the finder limit was increased so you won’t receive an error if more than 999 user profiles exist
- Updated the license agreement
- Upon installation of Robot ALERT, a Help Systems IFS directory is created if it doesn’t already exist
- Added three additional certificates to SMTP.CONTROLADMIN.NET
- Enhanced license checking when Robot ALERT is installed in an iASP
- When you go into a menu, the QTEMP objects that are created are no longer owned by the current user
- Increase CFID field size for SNPP
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL ) for SMTP/POP3 communications
- Send a message to QSYSOPR when history is getting full
- Duplicate devices in the broadcast list