- When emailing supplemental reports, they are now sent as a zip file attachments rather than individual .txt attachments reducing the chance they are too large to be emailed off the system.
- A ‘From’ parameter has been added to the email option in order to specify a valid email address when the sender’s user profile@system name is not a valid email address.
Additions and changes to the SKYASSESS.RTF document:
- System Value Section:
- QATNPGM has been added to the first system value table.
- The QSSL* system values now only retrieves the current values and does not provide guidance on specific settings, due to rapidly changing requirements in this area.
- User Section:
- QSECOFR is now listed in the table of IBM profiles with a password, along with its last sign-on date.
- Telnet Section:
- Whether the telnet server only allows secure communications is now listed.
- Miscellaneous Section:
- Dates are included for the last System save and Save Security Data (SAVSECDTA).
- The text for sign-on messages CPF1120 and CPF1107 has been updated.
- Options are now provided when you press System Request.
- An additional recommendation to modify the sign-on display has been added, leaving only the User profile and Password fields.
- A report listing all exit programs registered to exit points (SKYREGINF).
- A report showing the list of certificates in DCM (Digital Certificate Manager), with their expiration date (SKYCERTINF).
- A report of EIM (Enterprise Identity Mapping) associations (SKYEIMUSER).
- A report of group PTFs and whether the most recent version has been installed (SKYGRPPTF).
- Proxy commands are no longer listed in the SKYQSYSUSR report. (SKYQSYSUSR lists user objects created into QSYS.)
- Licensing: The traditional HelpSystems license is now used.
- The calculation for how many additional users have a special authority from their group has been fixed.