Multi-Factor Authentication IBM i Agent
- Powertech MFA's IBM i agent can now accommodate authentication calls to a RADIUS server to authenticate users.
- Powertech Multui-Factor Authentication now supports TLS (Transport Layer Security) protection for communications to and from the Authentication Manager, and is now registered as a Client Application within the IBM Digital Certificate Manager (DCM).
- Exit programs that were registered against exit points before Powertech Multi-Factor Authentication control for those exit points was activated can now be changed.
- The product has been renamed Powertech Multi-Factor Authentication. The new name is now used in the IBM i Agent module and accompanying documentation. (Previously the product was called "Access Authenticator.")
- When configured, requests from the IBM i agent to the Authentication Manager are now sent over HTTPS.
- Authentication request with parameters set to null is no longer sent when CCSID=65535.
- A new error handling and messaging mechanism has been added to the Desktop Agent that enables important messages about upgrades to be displayed.
- You are now logged out of the Desktop Agent after changing HelpSystems Insite addresses.
- The Insite server address on the Access Authenticator IBM i agent is now updated with each Activation from HelpSystems Insite.
Back to Product Index