Multi-Factor Authentication Desktop App
- Kafka messages from the Authentication Manager to the Desktop Agent are now encrypted.
- The Desktop Agent now accommodates RADIUS authentication packets.
- Logging has been added to the desktop agent to assist with troubleshooting.
- The product has been renamed Powertech Multi-Factor Authentication. The new name is now used in the UI for all product modules and accompanying documentation. (Previously the product was called "Access Authenticator.")
- When the Insite server is changed, the list of available IBM i servers in the combo box is now updated.
Back to Product Index