- The currently shipping version of HelpSystems Insite is 3.01.
- There are no updates for historical releases unless specifically listed.
No updates for this release.
- The Hold option is no longer displayed for 'G' group type jobs in Schedule Activity.
- Dashboards and widgets have been enhanced to allow for greater flexibility in the creation and layout of the visual representation of your business data.
- The forms within Insite have been redesigned to be more visual pleasing and to enable you to accomplish your tasks faster.
- An issue with the SAM Forecasted listing has been fixed.
- A caching issue that was causing erroneous job and report authority behavior when changing user profiles has been addressed.
Robot Schedule can now be viewed in your browser using the HelpSystems Web Server. New features of the web version include:
- An optimized display that’s suitable for your desktop, laptop, and even mobile devices, such as tablets and phones
- Customizable dashboards with a wide variety of widgets that allow you to create your own view into statuses, statistics, event monitors, and history
- A guest login that allows you to set up dashboards that are accessible to users who wouldn’t otherwise have access to Robot Schedule
- Job flow diagrams that give you a visual representation of a job flow (similar to the current blueprints in the Explorer version). The diagrams can be made “live” so you can watch the progression as jobs are submitted and executed
- Reactivity chains that focus on a specific segment of a reactive job flow. These can also be made live so you can watch the job activity
- Critical job lists that allow you to focus on a specific set of jobs that are important to you—even if those jobs are located on different systems