- The currently shipping version of HelpSystems Insite is 3.04.
- There are no updates for historical releases unless specifically listed.
No updates for this release.
Mar 30, 2020
- The Insite Deployment Manager now allows you to import existing Powertech Antivirus endpoints so they can be managed and updated without requiring a separate procedure.
- Improved *NIX (Unix-based) server management and authentication:
- Authentication changes can now be applied to multiple *NIX servers simultaneously.
- *NIX servers can now be imported in bulk using a CSV file.
- The *NIX Servers list can now be sorted and filtered by a new "Authentication Required" status.
- The authentication status of *NIX servers is now included on the *NIX Servers list.
- Insite Deployment Manager can now maintain Powertech Antivirus Endpoints installed on *NIX servers.
- Robot Monitor has been added to Deployment Manager.
- An issue with the mouse pointer showing an area of the screen as clickable when it shouldn't has been fixed.
- There was an issue with ASP Group defaulting to *SYSBAS when it shouldn't, but this has been fixed.
- A minor issue with some text being cut off in the UI has been fixed.
- You can now enter five digits in the Port field.
- The forms within Insite have been redesigned to be more visual pleasing and to enable you to accomplish your tasks faster.
- Product license key management is now available for Robot, Powertech, and Sequel products. You can add and remove product license keys for active products and HA environments.
- Product licenses can be automatically generated and applied across supported products through the use of an ELA (Enterprise License Agreement).
- You can now run Audit Reports in Deployment Manager. This feature allows you to view the details of your ELA-generated product licenses, including which products are currently licensed, which licenses have expired, and the overall state of your Insite server.
- The Systems page has been expanded to include an Enterprise overview of your products. It lists the products that are installed and staged on your systems, shows you which products have updates available, and alerts you to which products have expiring (or expired) licenses.
We increased the performance of the Deployment Manager when loading products.