- All gender assignment references have been removed from the product to comply with the requirements of GDPR.
- Task Supervisor now includes the ability to restrict user Roles by Group.
- Task Supervisor now allows the completion of a task without needing to provide a comment.
- Task Supervisor now allows the use of special characters in passwords.
- The ability to automatically approve new users has been added.
- The ability to automatically assign a role on self-registration has been added.
- Visibility of task status has been added to within the administration view.
- The ability to define alerting at Group level has been added.
- The requirement for SMTP user / password for sending email has been removed.
- Time zone details are now included on the alert.
- Filter settings are remembered when F5 is used to refresh the display.
- Task instructions have been added to the Task Detail report.
- A 'Tasks per Week' column has been added to the Task Detail report.
- A 'Day/Time field' has been added to the Task Detail report.
- 'Task Percentage Completed' information is now available on the Task History report.
- A Tasks Overrun report is now available.
- A 'Schedule' column has been added to all reports.
- 'Total Tasks Undertaken' information is available when exporting to Excel.
- 'Total Time Allocated' has been added for each Group / Owner included on the report.
- 'Volume of Tasks' information has been added to the totals shown on the Task History report.
- The default orientation of reports has been changed to landscape so that all columns fit on a single page width.
- The ability to AdHoc run a Schedule has been added.
- The ability to cancel a task without specifying the 'Time Taken' parameter has been added.
- The ability to filter by Owner on the Scheduled Tasks display has been added.
- The ability to alert when a task is overdue has been added.
- The ability to assign a task to a group of users has been added.
- The ability to create tasks that recur every 'x' minutes has been added (where 'x' represents a number).
- Mutilple hyperlinks and document links can now be included on a single task.
- A SAN device's URL can now be used as a web page link within a task.
Archived Release Notes
Please check the following archive files for Task Supervisor release information prior to 2015.