- The current shipping version of Halcyon MQ Manager is 15.0 (PTF:2020.044.2).
- There are no updates for historical releases unless specifically listed.
June 16, 2020
No updates for this release.
- MQ Manager Rules no longer allow a value of *ALL when it is not a valid value in the parameter.
- A fix has been applied so that MQ Manager statistic *CONNCNT now works as expected.
- MQ Manager now supports grace periods for raising and auto-closing Alerts via two new system defaults; HMQ/MMQALTDLY and HMQ/MMQCLSDLY. These define the values that will be used for Rules set to use *DFT. Two new MQ Manager rule parameters have also been added; Alert Delay and Close Delay.
- MQ Manager rules now have the ability to run an Action Schedule when an alert is closed. A new parameter, 'On-close action' has been made available on the Add/Change MQ Manager Rule display for this purpose.
- A new system default HAL/DFTSUSPENDALT has been made available to define the default value for the 'Suspend on alert' parameter for MQ Manager rules.
- MQ Manager rules now have the ability to run an Action Schedule when an alert is closed.
- MQ Manager rules within a group can be resequenced by use of new option 38=Resequence.
- MQ Manager rules now supports the use of *IN range in criteria allowing the ability to monitor ranges of values.
- If the WebSphere MQ Subsystem is found to be inactive, an informational message is added to the Halcyon Message Log.
Archived Release Notes
Please check the following archive files for MQ Manager release information prior to 2015.