- The current shipping version of Halcyon HA-MX Monitor is 15.0 (PTF:2020.044.2).
- There are no updates for historical releases unless specifically listed.
June 16, 2020
No updates for this release.
- The Audit History age limit has been increased to 1 day.
- HA-MX Monitor now supports the following additional audit attributes:
- AUDCMP Audit objects compared
- AUDDETNE Audit objects detected not equal
- AUDNOTCMP Audit objects not compared
- AUDNOTRCV Audit objects not recovered
- AUDRCV Audit objects recovered
- AUDTOT Audit total objects selected
- AUDSTS Audit history status
- A new system default HMX/AUDHSTMAXMINS has been made available to control whether the values returned by the last Audit are considered valid.
- HA-MX rules now support the ability to require a Comment when closing an Alert if closed within "Display Message Console" (DSPMSGCON). This is set on the first page of the rule by new parameter "Console comment".
- HA-MX Monitor now has the ability to re-alert if the Alert is closed and the rule is still triggering. This is controlled by new system default HMX/ALWDUPALERT.
- HA-MX now supports 4 digits for "Attribute" LSTAPYTIME.
- HA-MX Monitor job log now correctly handles messages from failed MIMIX RTVAPYSTS commands.
- You can now resequence the rule numbers on HA-MX rules by using new option 38=Resequence against the rule group. Actions which include the ability to define the rule number, such as CLOSE, DELETE, HLDRULE, RLSRULE and RSTRULE are not updated.
- A fix has been applied to the HA-MX Monitor so that it updates the apply status for all sessions, even if there is an error in getting an update from any of them.
- HA-MX Monitor rules now have the ability to run an Action Schedule when an alert is closed.
- HA-MX Monitor rules within a group can be resequenced by use of new option 38=Resequence.
- Work with MIMIX Status (WRKMMXSTS) now includes additional statuses, AIPEND and AIFLAG for integration with Halcyon Alert Intelligence.
- A fix has been applied to return Apply Session values for all Data Groups.
Archived Release Notes
Please check the following archive files for HA-MX Monitor release information prior to 2015.