Version 11.0.4 (PTF 11.0.2020.014)
Feb 04, 2020
- A new Enterprise Console plugin has been created in Advanced Reporting Suite to collect data from an Enterprise Server database. The data includes user, alert and alert text statistics.
- An issue with data processing has been fixed which caused missed data for some collections.
- Each platform plugin now creates a staging table when the Collector Service starts.
- The Advanced Reporting Suite now checks to see if .NET 4.6 or later is already installed.
- All gender assignment references have been removed from the product to comply with the requirements of GDPR.
- The Data Processor service has been enhanced to use multiple worker threads. There is a new setting to set the number of worker threads.
- Settings against each collection have been amended to take the individual platform plugins into account.
- This release fixes an issue with duplicate IBM i records being collected.
- A fix has been applied so that users can register if their user name or password contains a '.' character.
- Shipped template .rpx reports have been changed to use the term IBMi rather than iSeries.
- An issue has been fixed to prevent excessive amounts of unprocessed staging data building up in the database thus causing SQL timeouts.
- A fix has been applied to prevent "missed" IBM i data causing reports to have no data for certain days.