Learn more about GoDrive by visiting https://www.goanywhere.com/managed-file-transfer/collaboration/godrive.
February 19, 2019
- Fixed a file system issue that prevented GoDrive from syncing on macOS 10.14 Mojave.
- Added the ability to reuse connections to the server.
May 15, 2018
- Added support for TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2.
- Added a new feature to allow an account to not start automatically when the application starts.
- Added the ability to clear account activity notifications from the notification window.
- Improved overall stability of the application.
- Updated the validation when changing the account password.
- Improved user experience of the registration process and managing of accounts.
February 19, 2018
- Fixed a file system issue that prevented GoDrive from syncing on macOS 10.13 High Sierra.
- Removed the length limitation on the username field during account registration.
- Improved how error messages are displayed to the user during account registration.
October 13, 2017
- Rebranded GoDrive for Mac as a Helpsystems product.
September 12, 2017
- Added support for macOS 10.12 Sierra.
September 1, 2015
- Added an exclusion list for certain file types to improve stability and reduce bandwidth when editing files directly from GoDrive.
- Fixed a bug that would cause sessions timeout to be ignored and extra sessions to be spawned on the server in certain situations.
May 26, 2015
- Moving files to or from a hidden folder could cause issues with syncing.
- Added permissions check on the destination folder when moving a file/folder.
- Added Copy/Paste support for all dialogs.
- Added GoDrive logo to the mounted drive.
- Fixed a crash when quitting while a file was downloading.
- Fixed issue with drive not showing up in Finder sidebar.
- Added support for extended attributes. This improves user experience when editing/viewing/saving files on your GoDrive directly from certain OS X applications (such as TextEdit), adds label support in the Finder, and automatic versioning for apps that support it.
- Fixed code signing so it should work without displaying a security warning when downloading through a browser.
May 14, 2015
- Initial release.