Webdocs Forms Management
Jul 10, 2020
- The Visual Rule Builder supports functions/expressions.
- The Rule Builder provides Lookup, Help and validation support for new expressions.
- Ability to turn on an unsaved changes warning that displays in Use mode when the form/flow browser window/tab is closed without saving/submitting and changes have been made to the data.
- Ability to display a customized warning message when a user tries to delete a repeating section or table row.
- System Metrics to monitor Platform Stability / Performance - Cloud Only.
- Turn on DEBUG level logging for Live Forms using a simple property.
- Spaces generate menu item url's using parentheses instead of curly braces.
- The Insight Server war is now included in the frevvo.war file.
- Customization of On Premise installations is done in a single properties file named <frevvo-home>\conf\frevvo-config.properties.
- On Premise customers using the tomcat bundle, will no longer see an insight.war file in <frevvo-home>\tomcat\webapps.
- Log entries for the Insight Server are captured in the frevvo log.
- Configuration Property to turn on JSON logging for the frevvo log - On Premise only.
- Connectors directory including the PVE and Google connectors removed from the frevvo tomcat bundle.
- Initial release.
- Streamlined installation process.
- Integrated with Webdocs:
- Final archive location for any form or other customer document created in Forms Management.
- Saved as PDF.
- Form fields mapped to Webdocs for document check-in.